The Government of Madhya Pradesh has launched a new scheme to facilitate qualitative education to the students in the Govt. schools of the state. The scheme is named as “Shala Siddhi Prohatsan Yojona”. “Hamari Shala Kaisi Ho” and “Shala Siddhi Karyakram” are also started to implement the scheme successfully. The scheme was launched by the School Education Department of Madhya Pradesh.
Under this scheme, the schools which provide quality education to its students are selected by the respective authority and must be awarded. Already this scheme is implemented in 25000 Govt. schools by the Education Center of the state. The award must be given to the selected schools on the occasion of Teachers Day on 5th September. The Shala Siddhi Prohatsan Yojana must encourage the government school teachers truly for the best work performed by them.
Features of the Scheme-
- To implement the scheme properly, the time table for the award process is already decided. According to it, the core committees of district must be needed to create Selection Committees at the block level within 22nd July.
- The schools which are selected must forward the applications to Sankul Principals for the “Shala Siddhi Karyakram” within 28th July.
- After that the Selection Committee will forward the applications of the 3 Middle and 3 Primary schools, which are eligible for “Shala Siddhi Prohatsan Yojona” award, to the DIET (District Institute for Education and Training).
- The selected Govt. schools must be awarded at the block level. The award ceremony will occur at the District Head Quarters on the Celebration program of Teacher's Day.
- To encourage the quality education in the schools, “Hamari Shala Kaisi Ho” and “Shala Siddhi Karyakram” are launched in the schools under the scheme named “Shala Siddhi Prohatsan Yojona”.
- The District Core Committees would select 3 Primary schools and 3 middle schools for the “Shala Siddhi Prohatsan Yojona” award.
- The selected school will be awarded on 5th September (on the occasion of Teacher’s Day) at the Head Quarters of the respective districts.
- To encourage the systematic quality education to the students in Government schools.
- To give reorganization to the effort and dedication of the teachers by giving award to them.
The state Government has taken several steps to implement the scheme successfully. The framework of the “Shala Siddhi Prohatsan Yojona” is made by the National University of Education Planning and Administration which is situated at New Delhi. It is under the Human Resources Development Ministry, Government of India.