50 Oneliner Banking Points PDF - IBPS Clerk
Today we are going to share the most important PDF's for IBPS CLERK 2017-2018 & RBI Assistant Exams. In this PDF We Include all possible online liner points from which questions were generally asked. You must Download the Onliner PDF. It Includes 50 Oneliner Banking Points on History of Banking. In Coming days we will share some more important PDF's.
Sample Oneliner - Download PDF
- In 1993, the New Bank of India merged with Punjab National Bank.
- Enactment of Banking Regulation Act – 1949
- Nationalization of State Bank of India – 1955
- The Banking Companies (Acquisition and Transfer of Undertaking) Bill was passed in Parliament on 9th August, 1969.
- 6 Commercial Banks was nationalized in 1980. By this nationalization, the Government of India controlled 91% of Banking Business in India.
- DICGC (Deposit Insurance and Credit Guarantee Corporation) which is a subsidiary of RBI was established in 1978.
- NABARD (National Agriculture and Rural Development Bank) which is a subsidiary of RBI was established in 1982.
- Canara Bank got the ISO Certificate for the first time.
- Bank of India was the first Indian Bank outside the country.
- HSBC Bank (1987) was the first Foreign Bank to have a branch in India. It was also the first bank to introduce ATM in India.