DAILY CURRENT AFFAIR FOR SBI-LIC-RBI-SSC
- The first express highway project worth of Rs 40000 crore for north-eastern states of the country has been inaugurated by Union Road and Transport Minister Nitin Gadkari.This expressway will be developed across the river of Brahmaputra river in Assam.The agreement is signed between Inland waterways of India ,National Highway Authority of India and the State Government of Assam.
- Bharat Stage-IV fuel has been inaugurated by Dharmendra Pradhan ,Minister of State (Independent Charge)for Petroleum and natural Gas at Bhubaneswar.This launch was made in 12 cities across the country .
- Chief Minister Of West Bengal Mamata Banerjee has announced the 22nd district of the state 'Jhargram'.a Budget of Rs 200 Crore for the newly developed state is also announced.
- A day long national conference on 'Communicating India'is going to be organised in New Delhi.This conference will be inaugurated by Minister of state for information and Broadcasting 'Rajyabardhan Rathore'.
- The finance ministers of South Asia Subregional Economic Co-operation(SASEC)met in New Delhi.This meeting was chaired by Union Finance minister Arun Jaitley and finance ministers from Bhutan,Bangladesh,Sri Lanka, Mayanmar,Maldives,Nepal and India attended this meeting.
- Chinese mobile phone maker 'Gionee India 'has announced its tie up with Royal Challengers Bangalore(RCB).Gionee will be the presenting sponsor in the tenth edition of Indian Premier League.
- Berhampur Thakurani festival,a month long celebration has been kick started in Odisha .
- E-commerce ginat Amazon has launched a new scheme 'Classroom'for new sellers .This schem will focuses on areas such as Adding Orders,managing inventories,Order Processings etc that are required to run a successful online business.
- The World Trade Organisation's dispute settlement has set up a panel to resolve the dispute between Japan and India over imposition of safeguard import duty on Iron and Steel Products
- Axis bank and ICICI bank has sold Rs 1800 Crore of loans to Ballarpur paper industries limited to Edelweiss Asset reconstruction Company.
- Former skipper of Indian Cricket team 'Mahendra Singh Dhoni'has been named CEO of Gulf Oil for 1day.
Here you can read the Current Affairs Update for 5th April