DAILY CURRENT AFFAIR FOR SBI-RBI-LICI-IBPS
- Pembangunan Sumber Manusia Berhad,an arm of Human Resource Development Fund under Ministry fo HRD Malaysia and Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India has tied up for skill,entrepreneurship development.
- Phoenix India Research and Development Bank has launched Bio-gas fuelled bus in Kolkata in a tie up with Ashok Leyland and the fare is of Rs 1.
- India ranked 3rd for consecutive third year in WADA Doping List for violation of doping norms.
- The Union Government has constituted national Board Of Electric Mobility(NBEM)in order to promote electric mobility and manufacturing of environment fiendly Electric Vehicles and their components.
- MTN,the Malaysian company has agreed to set up a technology park in Andhra Pradesh.The investment for this project will be 100 million Dollar for the First Phase.
- 'Lenin Moreno'is going to sworn in as the president of Ecuador.
- Ahead of incoming Bi-monthly monetary policy of RBI,India's largest lender State Bank of India has reduced its benchmark lending rate by 0.15%.
- India's one of the largest Cab service provider has integrated with Unified Payment Interface (UPI)to simplify digital payment for its customers.
- Whatsapp is going to enter into the digital payment system in India .They are going to launch person to person payment in India.
- Former football chief of Guetamala Brayan Jimenez has been banned by FIFA for life time over charges of corruption,bribery and other severe offences.
- Ajay Jhenkar,the noted author and filmmaker has passed away.He served as a director of MM Activ Sci-Tech Communications Private Limited from January 2000,His one of the noted marathi novel was 'Sarkarnama'.
- Popular Hindustani Classical vocalist 'Kishori Amonkar'has passed away at the age of 84.She belongs to Jaipur Gharana and received the Padma Bhusan in 1987 and the Padma Vibhushan in 2002.