Current Affairs One Liner - 29th November 2017
You can easily write down all the important Current Affairs of today from Current Affairs One-liners - 29th November 2017. These Current Affairs One-Liners include all the important news updates related to Sports, Achievements, Recent Government Schemes which are very important for IBPS exams.
- Indian online payments company BillDesk has launched cryptocurrency exchange Coinome in India which allows for the trading of Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.
- The Minister of Women and Child Development, Smt Maneka Sanjay Gandhi launched an intensive training program for Elected Women Representatives (EWRs) of Panchayati Raj Institutions and Master Trainers, in New Delhi.
- India and Russia, the two strategic partners signed anti-terror pact in combating terrorism.
- India and Greece signed an air services agreement and a memorandum of understanding (MoU) on cooperation in the field of new and renewable energy.
- The 7th international military games will be held in Wuhan city in the central China's Hubei Province.
- A Two-day Korea Tourism Festival showcasing Korea’s rich art and was inaugurated by Korea Tourism Organisation (KTO) Executive Vice President Min Hong Min at the Ambience Mall culture in Haryana.
- PM Modi and Advisor to US President, Ivanka Trump inaugurated the 8th edition of the Global Entrepreneurship Summit in Hyderabad. Theme: ‘women first, prosperity for all’.
- The President of India, Shri Ram Nath Kovind, inaugurated the International Ambedkar Conclave, organised by the Forum of SC and ST Legislators and Parliamentarians in New Delhi.
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has been awarded the Bronze Medal for its creative and informative display at the 37th India International Trade Fair 2017 being held at Pragati Maidan.
- India men beat Pakistan and Indian Women beat South Korea to win Asian Kabaddi Championship 2017 titles in Iran.
- India clinched 10 medals, including two golds, at the BWF Para-Badminton World Championships.
Note Down Points
These note down points are related to today's Current Affairs. The General Awareness questions that can arise from today's current affairs for SSC, IBPS exams, are mentioned in note down points.
- Bitcoin is a kind of cryptocurrency and a payment system worldwide. It is the first decentralized digital money and the system works single.
- The capital of Greece is Athens.
- The capital of Italy is Rome.
- The 37th India International Trade Fair 2017 is held at New Delhi.
- BWF stands for Badminton World Federation.
- The Badminton World Federation was established in 1934 and its head quarter is situated at Kualalumpur, Malaysia.
- The BWF Para-Badminton World Championships is held at Ulsan, South Korea.
- Poul-Erik Hoyer Larsen is the President of BWF.