Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer 2017 Notification Out
Bank of Baroda has released notification for the recruitment of Specialist Officers for the year 2017. There are total of 1039 vacancies.
Things to Remember
- Candidate can apply for only one post under this project.
- However, for Finance/Credit post (Post Code 2) and Trade Finance post (Post Code 4), candidate may apply for both the post, subject to fulfilling the eligibility criteria mentioned therein.
- The process of Registration of application is complete only when fee is deposited with the Bank through On-line mode on or before the last date for fee payment.
- Before applying candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility as on the date of eligibility. Admission to on-line test will be purely provisional without verification of documents. Candidature will be subject to verification of details/documents when the candidate report for interview if called.
- Candidates are advised to check Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.com for details and updates.
- Post-qualification experience below 6 months in any organization would not be considered.
- Only Candidates willing to serve anywhere in India, should apply.
1)Credit Analysts (Chartered Accountants) – 40 post
2) Finance / Credit II – 235 Posts
3)Finance / Credit III – 205 Posts
4)Trade Finance – 100 Posts
5)Treasury – Product Sales II – 20 Posts
6)Treasury – Dealers/ Traders – II – 05 Posts
7)Treasury – Relationship Managers (Forex/Derivatives) – Posts
8)Treasury – Equity Analyst – 01 Post
9)Risk Management – 10 Posts
10)Agriculture product specialist – Gold Loan – 01 Post
11)Agriculture product specialist – Warehouse Receipt – 01 Post
12)Agriculture product specialist – Food & Agro Processing – 01 Post
13)Agriculture product specialist – High Tech Agri Projects – 01 Post
14)Agriculture product specialist – Farm mechanization – 01 Post
15)Marketing – 200 Posts
16)Planning-I – 57 Posts
17)Planning-I – 11 Posts
18)Economists II – 04 Posts
19)Economist IV – 01 Post
20)Law – 17 Posts
21)IT – Software Development – 05 Posts
22)IT – Data Scientist – 02 Posts
23)IT – Software Testing – 01 Post
24)IT – Database Management – 02 Posts
25)IT – Data Analyst – 09 Posts
26)IT security (CISA) – 03 Posts
27)HRM II – 25 Posts
28)HRM III – 15 Posts
29)Security – 32 Posts
30)Fire – 09 Posts
31)Electrical engineers – 02 Posts
32)Civil engineers / Architects – 08 Posts
33)Official Language (Hindi)
All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a recognized University/ Institute/ Board recognized by Govt. of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the result should have been declared on or before 09.11.2016.
Proper document from Board/ University for having declared the result on or before 09.11.2016 has to be submitted at the time of interview. The
date of passing the examination which is reckoned for eligibility will be the date of passing, appearing on the marksheet/ provisional certificate.
- In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University/ Institute then certificate in original issued by the appropriate authority of the University/ Institute indicating the date on which the result was posted on the website will be taken as date of passing.
- Candidates should indicate the percentage obtained in Graduation/Post Graduation calculated to the nearest two decimals in the online application. Where CGPA/ OGPA is awarded, the same should be converted into percentage and indicate the same in online application.
- Calculation of Percentage: The percentage of marks, unless mentioned by the University/ Board, shall be arrived at, by dividing the mark obtained by the candidate in all the subjects in all semester(s)/ year(s) by aggregate maximum marks in all the subjects irrespective of honours/ optional/ additional optional subject, if any. This will be applicable for those Universities also where class/ grade is decided on the basis of
- Honours marks only. The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60% and 54.99% will be treated as less than 55%.
- Candidate can apply for only one post under this project.However, for Finance/Credit post (Post Code 2) and Trade Finance post (Post Code 4), candidate may apply for both the post, subject to fulfilling the eligibility criteria mentioned therein.
Applicant Amount of Fees/ Intimation Charges (Non-refundable)
SC/ ST/ Persons with Disability (PWD): 100/-
GEN/ OBC: 600/