Special Commission and Committee in India
- Maleskar committee: Education condition Purpose.
- Yashpal committee: In 1992 for Educational development.
- Saddler commission: In 1917 for Education System.
- Belig Commission: In 1902 Educational Development Work.
- Hunter Commission: In 1882 for Educational System.
- Hardog Commission: Speared Foreign Education in India.
- Indian Deshbondhu Commission: Discuss about Education by Central Committee.
- Shapru Commission: In 1934 Akarsho Niyukti Education.
- University Commission: In 1902, Start University Teaching and Development.
- Thorati Committee: Reduce disturbance of caste related problem in AIIMS students.
- Jemes lindo Committee: Students Union and Politics in College.
- R.K.Raghaban Committee: Set up 2006 for College Ragging.
- Lee Commission: In 1924 for Education System.
- Kothari Commission: Residuals in Education system.
- Shibramon Committee: Development in Agriculture establishes NABARD in 1982, and follows the activities of NABARD.
- Shankarlal Guru Committee: Agriculture Distribution Committee.
- Raj Committee: Active Tax on Agriculture.
- Avijit Sen Committee: Grain Policy.
- Linlithgow Commission: Problem on Agriculture in 1924.
- Irrigation Committee: this committee discuss of cost for irrigation system.
- Vanupratap Singh Committee: Agriculture related.
- Swaminathan Committee: Introduce National Commission for Farmers In 2004.
- Subimal Dutta Committee: Successful about the Rule of Licensing in Industries
- M.S.Thakre Committee: Industrial Licensing Policy.
- Abid Husen Committee: Small Scale Industries.
- Onkar Committee: Industrial Sickness.
- Mira Shet Committee: Handloom/Textile.
- Malegaon Committee: Microfinance Sector.
- Hanumonto Rao Committee: Manure subject.
- Mohajan Committee: Sugar Industries:
- Shankar Committee: Gas leak related.
- Arjun Sengupto Committee: Public Enterprise.
- Rajindar Sachar Committee -1: Related with company and M.R.P.T. act.
- Hajari Committee: In 1967, for Industrial Policy.
- Kelkar Committee: Reschedule Tax system.
- L.K.Jha: Introduce Value Added Tax.
- Rekhi Committee: Indirect tax control.
- Woanech Committee: Set up in 1976, discuss about indirect Tax.
- Chellai Committee: In 1991, subjected to taxation.
Petroleum Sector Related:
- Sundar Rajan Committee: Petroleum Sector.
- Rangarajan Committee: Price construction and tariff structure of those materials collect from Petroleum.
- Choturbedi Committee: See and maintain the price of petrol and diesel every month.
- Kirit Parkhe Committee: low subsidy on crude oil by central government.
Poverty Problem Related:
- S.Tendulkar Committee: Set up in 2005, which report poverty related on calorific value. For villagers’ calorific value should be 2400 cal. per day and for citizen it should be 2100 cal. per day. Poorest state –Chhattisgarh and poorest Union Territory Dadra and Nagar Haveli.
- Rangarajon committee: submit report in 2014, as per report per head income in city Rs 47. And in village-Rs 32.
- Saxsena Committee: Identify those people in village who lives below poverty level.
- The Congress Egerial Committee: Work on reducing Poverty.
- Mondal Commission: Reserve the backdated people.
- Ranganath Mishra Committee: Development social and economy of SC and ST people.
- Arjun Sengupta Committee: increasing the rate of National development project.
- National Rural Employment Program: Employment related in village area.
- S.P.Gupta Committee: Unemployment related.
- M.S.Aluoalia Committee: employment Opportunity.
- Sukhamoy Committee: Industrial Monitory System Review.
- Chellai Committee: Black money reduces.
- P.C.Hota committee: introduced in 2004 for rearrange civil service system.
- Tarapore Committee: Sources of fully change of Indian Rupees in case of Capital account.
- Narasimhan Committee: 4 layer banking system.
- Jankiraman Committee: Security transaction in bank.
- Vandari Committee: Reconstruction of RRB.
- Zilani Committee: Loan system.
- DandSpecial Commission and Committee in Indiaoal Committee: Garmin Bank related.
- Chakarborti Committee: Banking sector development.
- Butler Committee: established in 1927 relation in between Crown and Indian state.
- Ganguli Committee: In 2006 health related planning and examination of safety.
- Dinesh Goshmi Committee: Set up in 1990 for election related.
- N.R.Madhav Menon Committee: Government advertisement in media.
- Shah Commission: reconstruction of Punjab state in 1966.