DAILY CURRENT AFFAIR FOR SBI-IBPS--LICI-RBI
- The Union Government has launched a new scheme 'Power Tex India',a comprehensive scheme for power loom sector improvement,simultaneously over 45 locations in the country.The scheme was launched by Union Textile Minister Mrs. Smriti Zubin Irani at Bhiwandi,Maharashtra.
- The State Government Madhya Pradesh has launched a new app named 'MP e-nagarpalika app' to provide municipal services online.This app was launched by State Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan.
- India's north-eastern state Mizoram has become the 27th state to join the UDAY(Ujwal Discom Assurance Yojana).
- On the visit of Malaysian Prime Minister Nazib Razak India-Malaysia have signed seven agreements including air service agreement and MoUs in the field of sports and education.
- Indian Institute of Science(IISC)Bangalore and Miranada House has made it to the top of the respective categories of higher eduction ranking provided by the Human resource development Ministry.
- In the new Goods and Service Tax (GST)regime tax evasion of over 5 Crore would be a non-bailable offence and The Police woill have an authority to arrest those offenders without any warrant.
- 19th Commonwealth Forestry Conference(CFC) has been kick started at Forest Research Institute (FRI)in Dehdarun,Uttarakhand.
- Myanmar has become the seventh member of South Asian Sub-Regional Economic Cooperation(SASEC)program of Asian Developmnt Bank(ADB).
- Justice Indira Banerjee has been appointed as the new Chief Justice of Madras High Court.
- Rajiv kumar Chander has been appointed as the Ambassador and permanent Representative of India to the United Nations Office,Geneva.
- India's silver gold medalist at Rio olympics PV Sindhu has won India Open badminton title by beating world no.1 female player Carolina Marin at final in straight sets in New Delhi.
- Roger Federer has won 'Miami Open 2017'singles title by beating Rafael Nadal at the final.