DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS UPDATE
FOR UPCOMING GOVERNMENT EXAMS
This current affairs update comprise of all necessary topics related to national news,financial updates,international news,sports news etc that are asked in competitive exams,regularly study this and get prepared for the current affairs section.
- 'India Steel 2017',the 3rd edition of International Conference and Exhibition on Steel Industry held in Mumbai from 19th Aprl to 21st April.The Conference was inaugurated by Union Steel Minister Chaudhary Birendra Singh.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi and 'Paytm'founder Vijay Sekhar Sharma has made into the annual list of '100 most influential people in the world'2017 released by TIME magazine.
- Tata power and Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited have tied up for electricity distribution in Ajmer for 20 years.
- The Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh has inaugurated two-day long 11th Civil Services day Program in New Delhi.
- The Central Asian Country Mangolia has launched its first satelite 'Mongol Sat-1' .It is 1227 Megahertz Satelite launched in partnership with Asia Broadcast Satelite(ABS).
- Sri Lanka will host The 14th Edition of United Nations International day of Vesak 2017 on 12-14 May 2017.
- The Reliance Industries limited has reclaimed the status of India's Most Valued Firm by Market Capitalization overtaking Tata Consultancy Services.
- International Payment Service provider 'Master Card'has unveiled the next generation Payment card featuring a built-in finger print sensor .
- Gluseppina Nicolini ,the mayor of Italian island of Lampedusa has been awarded the UNESCO Peace Prize.
- Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertilizers and Chemicals Limited (GNFC)has won the prestigious Golden Peacock Award for being the architect of setting up a cashless Township Transformation Model.