Daily Current Affairs &GK Update 28 July 2018
In the Current Affairs & GK Update of 28 July 2018 we cover all important National,International,Financial,Sports news which are relevant for upcoming SBI PO,SBI Clerk,SSC,IBPS RRB exams.We at Achieversrule regularly provide One Liner Current Affairs and GK Updates to keep our candidates prepared for Current Affairs section of Banking,Insurance exams and current affairs exam.
- National Viral Hepatitis Control Programme launched in New Delhi on World Hepatitis Day by Union Health Minister JP Nadda.He said it is a paradigm shift in formulation of Viral Hepatitis control program.The main aim of the programme is to eliminate the deadly condition by 2030.
- Union Human Resource Development Minister Prakash Javadekar today chaired the National Conference of Vice-Chancellors and Directors in New Delhi.The theme of this conference is "Research and innovation in Higher Education."On the occasion the Minister released the All India Survey of Higher Education Report 2017-18, Higher Educational Profile 2017-18 and Swachh Campus Manual.
- In first of its kind event held by any government organisation, the Indian Railways organised a programme on Ethics in Public Governance and launched “Mission Satyanishtha” at a day-long event held at National Rail Museum, New Delhi, on Friday.
- The Union government has decided to allow sugar mills to manufacture ethanol directly from sugarcane juice or intermediate product called B-molasses.The sugarcane control order of 1966 has been amended in this regard as notified by the Union Food Ministry. The move would help mills divert cane juice for ethanol manufacturing during surplus years.
- The Lok Sabha has passed the Trafficking of Persons (Prevention, Protection and Rehabilitation) Bill 2018.The Bill provides for the prevention, rescue, and rehabilitation of trafficked persons and seeks to establish a National Anti-Trafficking Bureau to investigate trafficking cases.
- Shivangi Pathak, who became the youngest Indian woman to reach the peak of Mount Everest, has added another feather to her cap by scaling Africa's highest peak, Mount Kilimanjaro.
- The World Hepatitis Day is being observed every year on July 28 around the globe to spread awareness about viral hepatitis.The theme for World Hepatitis Day 2018 is "Test.Treat.Hepatitis".
- Indian racer Jehan Daruval, who drives for Carlin Racing, completed an exhilarating pole to flag victory to claim his first win this season in the FIA Formula 3 European Championship at Spa, Belgium, on Friday.
STATIC GK NOTE DOWN POINTS
- The Union Health Minister: JP Nadda.
- Mount Kilimanjaro: height 5,895 meters.(Africa's highest peak)
- Union Minister of Human Resource Development: Prakash Javadekar.