Current Affairs One Liner – 27th November 2017
You can easily write down all the important Current Affairs of today from Current Affairs One-liners - 27th November 2017. These Current Affairs One-Liners include all the important news updates related to Sports, Achievements, Recent Government Schemes which are very important for IBPS exams.
- Sambasiva Rao appointed as the full-time DGP of Andhra Pradesh.
- Justice Satrughana Pujahari has been sworn in as a judge of the Madras High Court.
- Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) in the country increased by 17% to 25.35 billion dollar during April-September this fiscal.
- Standard & Poor’s (S&P) kept its sovereign rating for India unchanged at 'BBB-', while keeping its outlook for the nation stable.
- According to the Central Electricity Authority, Maharashtra stands as the single largest consumer of electricity in India, followed by Uttar Pradesh and Telangana.
- Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh chaired the 12th meeting of the Standing Committee of Inter-State Council (ISC) which will lend speed and purpose to the process of harmonizing Center-State relations.
- The Assam government would celebrate 'Lachit Divas' at various state capitals in the country from next year to promote the ideals of Lachit Borphukan - the legendary general of Assam's history.
- The Government of India will assist Mauritius to develop and set up digital locker services.
- US, South Korea To Hold Vigilant Ace drill to simulate wartime defenses from Dec. 4 to 8.
- Private sector lender Axis Bank has launched an instant international payment services using Ripple’s enterprise block chain technology solution for retail and corporate customers.
- India and Finland joined hands to boost mutual ties in the areas of trade and investment, renewable energy and science and technology.
- India wrestler Ritu Phogat (48kg) clinched the silver medal in the Under-23 Senior World Wrestling Championship at Poland.
Note Down Points
These note down points are related to today's Current Affairs. The General Awareness questions which can arise from today's current affairs for SSC, IBPS exams, are mentioned in the note down points.
- Madras High Court was established in 1862.
- Rajnath Singh is the Home Minister of India.
- The Axis Bank is a Private Sector Bank in India. The head quarter is situated in Mumbai.
- Shikha Sharma is the CEO of the Axis Bank.
- 'Lachit Divas' would be celebrated to remember the courage of Lachit Borphukan who was a commander known for his leadership in 1671 Battle of Saraighat (that fought between Mughal ans Ahom Kingdom).
- BBB stands for Better Business Bureau. It was founded in 1912.