Daily English Wordlist For Banking And SSC Exams
- Meaning in Hindi - काव्यात्मक, गीतात्मक, प्रगीतात्मक, गेय, गेय काव्य से संबंधित, बीन-संबंधी
- Meaning in English - expressing personal thoughts and feelings in a beautiful way:
- Meaningful Sentence - The book contains lyrical descriptions of the author's childhood.
- Synonyms - choral, eotional, expressive, lilting, melodic, operatic, passionate
- Meaning in Hindi - पैरोडी, अनुकरण काव्य, ऐसा लेख जिसमें ग्रंथकर्ता का भावार्थ पलट जावे, भड़ौआ, हास्यपूर्ण व्यंग काव्य, हास्यानुकृति
- Meaning in English - writing, music, art, speech, etc. that intentionally copies the style of someone famous or copies a particular situation, making the features or qualities of the original more noticeable in a way that is humorous:
- Meaningful Sentence - He was an 18th-century author who wrote parodies of other people's works.
- Synonyms - rib, pial-on, send-up, takeoff, jest, copy, joke, farce, skit
- Antonyms - flattery, praise, reality, truth
- Meaning in Hindi - अपमानजनक, निन्दात्मक, शर्मनाक
- Meaning in English - severe criticism and blame:
- Meaningful Sentence - International opprobrium has been heaped on the country following its attack on its neighbours.
- Synonyms - libeling, malign, hurting, injuring, vulgar, vile, reviling
- Antonyms - complimentary, flattering, kind, nice, praising
- Meaning in Hindi - अनिवार्, आदेशक, बलपूर्वक, आज्ञा संबंधी
- Meaning in English - Something that is mandatory must be done, or is demanded by law:
- Meaningful Sentence - The minister is calling for mandatory prison sentences for people who assault police officers.
- Synonyms - forced, essential, de rigueur, requisite, needful, imperious
- Antonyms - free, inessential, nonessential, optional, secondary, unforced
- Meaning in Hindi - अचल, अडिग, अपरिवर्तनशील, अपरिवर्तनीय, दृढ़, स्थिर
- Meaning in English - not changing, or unable to be changed:
- Meaningful Sentence - Some people regard grammar as an immutable set of rules.
- Synonyms - fixed, ageless, abiding, constant, inflexible
- Antonyms - alterable, changeable, flexible, mutable
- Meaning in Hindi - अभिमान, अहंकार, घमंड, दर्प, ग़रूर
- Meaning in English - a formal and unfriendly way of behaving that suggests that the person thinks they are better than other people
- Meaningful Sentence - When I approached Heather about her hauteur, she refused to acknowledge her own arrogance.
- Synonyms - pride, vanity, nerve, airs
- Antonyms - humility, admiration, love, meekness, modesty, respect
- Meaning in Hindi - राग, विस्तार, स्वर, सप्तक, सारे पहलू, संपूर्ण विस्तार, स्वरग्राम
- Meaning in English - the whole range of things that can be included in something:
- Meaningful Sentence - In her stories she expresses the whole gamut of emotions, from happiness to sorrow.
- Synonyms - scope, series, sweep, extent, scale, area, field
- Meaning in Hindi - गढ़ना, बनाना, कल्पना करना, निर्माण करना, जाल करना, जालसाजी करना, झूठ बनाना
- Meaning in English - to invent or produce something false in order to deceive someone:
- Meaningful Sentence - He was late, so he fabricated an excuse to avoid trouble.
- Synonyms - make, mix, join, erect, create, build, form, devise
- Antonyms - demolish, destroy, ruin, disarrange, divide, neglect, raze
- Meaning in Hindi - उतरना, निकास, निर्गम, निर्गमन निर्याण, बाहर निकलना
- Meaning in English - the act or way of leaving a place:
- Meaningful Sentence - The main egress from the restaurant had been blocked off.
- Synonyms - vent, issue, withdrawal, outlet, way out, exodus
- Antonyms - arrival, coming, stay, closure, entrance
- Meaning in Hindi - अमोघ, कार्यसाधक, प्रभावशाली, प्रभावी, प्रभावोत्पादक, लाभकारी
- Meaning in English - able to produce the intended result
- Meaningful Sentence - Yoga is very efficacious at reducing stress.
- Synonyms - effective, potent, strong, useful, active
- Antonyms - impotent, incapable, unproductive, useless, weak, inefficacious, inefficient, unsuccessful