Daily English Vocabulary For Banking And SSC Exams 24 May 2017
- Meaning in Hindi - सच्चाई , सत्यता
- Meaning in English - unwillingness to tell lies
- Meaningful Sentence - Doubts were cast on the veracity of her alibi.
- Synonyms - truth, sincerity, reality, actuality, accuracy,authenticity, credibility, fairness, genuineness, honesty
- Antonyms - deceit, dishonesty, falsehood, lying, unfairness, falseness, hypothesis, imprecision, inaccuracy, inexactness
- Meaning in Hindi - अनवरत, निरंतर, लगातार, बिना रुका हुआ
- Meaning in English - never stopping, becoming weaker, or failing:
- Meaningful Sentence - Our thanks are due to Bob Lawrence whose unremitting labours have ensured the success of the whole project.
- Synonyms - ceaseless, continuous, enduring, eternal, incessant, ongoing, persistent, recurrent, relentless, unceasing, unending
- Antonyms - ceasing, changing, completed, discontinuous, ending, finished, infrequent, intermittent
- Meaning in Hindi - अनुबंध, आधिक्य, जोड़, योजक, सहायक, गुणवाचक शब्द
- Meaning in English - an adjunct is an adverb or phrase that gives extra information in a sentence.
- Meaningful Sentence - History became the servant to literature, an adjunct to the classics.
- Synonyms - appendage, accessory, addendum, appendix, appurtenance, associate, auxiliary, detail
- Antonyms - enemy, foe, detriment, lessening, subtraction
- Meaning in Hindi - आख्यान, कथा, गाथा , वीरगाथा, इतिवृत्त, सागा
- Meaning in English - a long story about past events over a long period of time:
- Meaningful Sentence - Her new novel is a lengthy and compelling family saga.
- Synonyms - epic, tale, yarn, legend, chronicle, narrative
- Meaning in Hindi - खुला, खुल्लमखुल्ला, प्रकट, प्रत्यक्ष, अपरोक्ष
- Meaning in English - done or shown publicly or in an obvious way and not secret
- Meaningful Sentence - He shows no overt signs of his unhappiness.
- Synonyms - apparent, definite, undisguised, open, clear, manifest, observable, patent, plain, public, visible
- Antonyms - obscure, uncertain, unclear, concealed, hidden, private, secret
- Meaning in Hindi - अतिदुष्ट, घृणित, घोर, जघन्य, दारुण, नृशंस, बुरा
- Meaning in English - very bad and shocking:
- Meaningful Sentence - The criminal received the death penalty for his heinous crime.
- Synonyms - evil, bad, beastly, crying, cursed, odious, shocking, gross, grave
- Antonyms - delightful, friendly, good, kind, likeable, lovable, mild, moral, nice, pleasant, pleasing, respectable
- Meaning in Hindi - अनाप-शनाप, शब्दावली, बड़बड़ाहट, शब्दजाल, खास बोली, अनर्थक वचन
- Meaning in English - special words and phrases that are used by particular groups of people, especially in their work:
- Meaningful Sentence - If you include legal jargon in the article, only law students and lawyers will be able to understand your position.
- Synonyms - argot, idiom, lingo, parlance, patois, slang, vernacular, vocabulary
- Antonyms - standard, quiet, sense, silence
- Meaning in Hindi - अभियोग, आरोप, आरोपण, लांछन, अभ्यारोपण, इलज़ाम
- Meaning in English - a suggestion that someone is guilty of something or has a particular bad quality
- Meaningful Sentence - The Book abounds in hypercriticism, particularly in the imputation of profanity; and in a useless display of learning, neither intrinsically valuable nor conducive to the argument.
- Synonyms - accusation, allegation, attribution, incrimination, insinuation
- Antonyms - discharge
- Meaning in Hindi - आरंभिक, ठनना, प्रारंभी, पहले का, आरम्भ का, शुरू का, पैदा होनेवाला
- Meaning in English - just beginning:
- Meaningful Sentence - The best way to stop the disease from spreading is by identifying it while it is incipient.
- Synonyms - embryonic, nascent, basic, beginning, commencing, elementary, fundamental, inceptive, inchoate, initial, initiative, initiatory
- Antonyms - developed, grown, mature
- Meaning in Hindi - अविवेक , उतावलापन, दुःसाहस , दुस्साहस , धृष्टता, गुस्ताख़ी , जल्दबाज़ी
- Meaning in English - a willingness to do or say something that shocks or upsets other people:
- Meaningful Sentence - She had the temerity to call me a liar.
- Synonyms - brass, gall, pluck, rudeness, hardihood, hastiness, daring, boldness
- Antonyms - carefulness, caution, cowardice, fear, humility, manners, modesty, politeness