CURRENT AFFAIRS FOR COMPETITIVE EXAMS
This current affairs update comprises of all necessary topics related to national news, financial news, International News,Sports news etc that are asked in competitive exams, regularly study this and get prepared for the current affairs section.
- India and Mauritius have signed four key agreements in the field of in the field of education, training, research after delegation level meeting between Prime Minister Narendra Modi and his counterpart Pravind Kumar Jugnauth in New Delhi.The agreements extending a 50 million Dollar Line of Credit to Mauritius.
- The Central Environment and Forests ministry in its latest notification has banned the sale and purchase of cattle from animal markets for slaughter under 'Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Act 2017'.
- 'Tajmahal' has made it to th 5th spot in the World's top 10 Traveller's choice list.The list is topped by 'Ankor Wat' temple of Cambodia.
- The Chief Minister of Puducherry V. Narayanaswamy has presented a tax-free budget of Rupees 6,945 Crore for 2017-18.The government has also decided to bear the expenditure of the insurance premium under the 'Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana'.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi has laid the foundation stone of 'All India Institute of Medical Sciences' at Changsari in Assam's Kamrup district.
- The spacecraft from NASA named Juno has discovered cyclone of earth size at the poles of Jupiter and reveal the presence of storm systems that travel deep into the heart of the Jupiter.
- Mr. Anul Thapar has become the second Indian-American judge of an appeals court after United States senate confirm his appointment in Cincinnati based sixth Circuit Court of Appeals.
- The reserve bank of India has given its permissions to co-operative banks ,who are permitted to install ATMs and issue debit cards will be able to issue Prepaid Payment Instrument .
- Former IPS Officer K P S Gill who has been credited with rooting out terrorism in Punjab has been passed away at the age of 82.