DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS UPDATE
FOR UPCOMING COMPETITIVE EXAMS
This current affairs update comprise of all necessary topics related to national news,financial updates,international news,sports news etc that are asked in competitive exams,regularly study this and get prepared for the current affairs section.
- The chief minister of Haryana has announced that the state government of Haryana will collect a detailed data of every resident and issue a sleek identity for every house in Haryana.the main objective of this data collection is to get specific details of land holdings and facilities existed.
- India's leading Digital marketing Agency Techmagnate has aquired 'Blog X',the largest blog conference in India where Bloggers and content managers connect.
- Bharti Airtel has tied up with India's largest car aggregator 'Ola'to launch a whole range of integrated digital offerings to its customers.
- The Govrnment of Jharkhand has signed a memorandum of Understandings with Oracle to improve cloud-based citizen services and make Jharkhand attractive places for start ups.
- India has been elected as the President of UN-habitat,an organ of the United ntions Organisation.Mr. M Venkaiah Naidu,minister of Housing and Urban Poverty Allevation is chairing the four day meeting of the 58 member of Governing Council of Un-Habitat at Nairobi,Kenya.
- The Department of Industrial policy and Promotion (DIPP)and World Intellectual property Organisation(WIPO)have signed an agreement to establish 'Technology and Innovation Supportive Centres'(TISC).
- Moon Jae -in has won South Korea's Presidential election ,ending nearly a decade of conservative rule in the country.
- India is expected to grow at 7.2 percent in 2017 and 7.7 percent in 2018-19 after disruptions caused by Demonetisation as per the International Monetary Fund report.
- 'Edelweiss Tokio 'has launched India's first life insurance product that can be bought at a Point of sale(PoS).The name of the product is POS Saral Nivesh.
- The Government of Pakistan has appoint 'Sohail Mahmood' as Pakistan's next high commissioner to Pakistan.