Daily Vocabulary for upcoming Banking Exams
Effective for Banking Exams
We Achiever's Rule team going to start daily word list for upcoming banking exams. Vocabulary plays a vital role to boost up your score in your upcoming exams. Here we will provide you a lists of daily vocab based on "The Hindu" and "Time of India".
- Meaning (Hindi): जल्दी , झटपट , तुरन्त , शीघ्रता से , तेज़ी से
- Meaning (English): Rapid moments, fast, Steady
- Meaningful Sentence: The children are growing apace, you will hardly recognize them when you see them.
- Synonyms:Fast, Quickly, Rapid, Steady
- Antonyms: Slowly, Tardily, Slow
- Meaning (Hindi): नर्म , फुर्तीला , मुलायम, लचकदार , लचीला
- Meaning (English): Able to move and bend smoothly
- Meaningful Sentence: He had the lithe, athletic body of a ballet dancer.
- Synonyms: Flexible, Elastic, Pliable, Supple, Hard
- Antonyms: Clumsy, Stiff, Awkward, Rigid.
- Meaning (Hindi ): अस्पष्टता, संदिग्धता , वक्तोक्ति.
- Meaning (English): The quality of being open to more than one interpretation.
- Meaningful Sentence: 1. To speak with ambiguity, 2.. An ambiguity of manner.
- Synonyms: Inexactness, doubtfulness, uncertainty.
- Antonyms: certainty, clarity, clearness, definiteness
- Meaning (Hindi): आनंदमय, चित्ताकर्षक, मनोहर, रमणीय, सुखद
- Meaning (English): attractive and pleasing, with simple qualities, sometimes like those a child has
- Meaningful Sentence: A winsome little girl changed the whole outlook of silas Marner, a miserly recluse who had refused to consort with his neighbours.
- Synonyms: pleasant, attractive, charming
- Antonyms: ugly, nasty
- Meaning (Hindi): सतर्क, विनम्र, बिना चहल पहल का, अदृष्ट, दीन, प्रच्छन्न
- Meaning (English): not noticeable; seeming to fit in well with the things around:
- Meaningful Sentence: Enemy agents entered the country in such an unobtrusive manner, that the Government was un aware of there presence until their insidious propaganda began to take effect.
- Synonyms: discreet, ordinary, inconspicuous, meek
- Antonyms: bold, confident, flaunting, noticeable
- Meaning (Hindi): अचल, अटल, अप्रतिसंहरणीय, अविकल्पी, स्थिर, बेबदल
- Meaning (English): impossible to change:
- Meaningful Sentence: In spite of the pleadings of his employee, the general manager was adamant; he said that his decision to resign was irrevocable
- Synonyms: last, decisive, final, ultimate, doomed
- Antonyms: provisional, alterable, changeable, reversible,revocable
- Meaning (Hindi): उपापचय, चयापचय, रस प्रक्रिया
- Meaning (English): all the chemical processes in your body, especially those that cause food to be used for energy and growth
- Meaningful Sentence: A metabolism test shows the rate at which food is converted into energy and growth.
- Synonyms: body, existence, growth, living, man, person,
- Antonyms: abstract, concept, end, inanimate, plant, death
- Meaning (Hindi): अधम, गंदा, घटिया, घिनौना
- Meaning (English): disapproving (of places) extremely dirty and unpleasant, often because of lack of money:
- Meaningful Sentence: The unfortunate residents of these slums eke out a sordid existence in squalid surroundings.
- Synonyms: dingy, fetid, filthy, grimy, muddy
- Antonyms: bright, clean, clear, good, honorable, nice
- Meaning (Hindi): चढ़ना, पहुंचना, ऊंचा होना, श्रेष्ठ होना, आगे जाना, से श्रेष्ठ होना
- Meaning (English): to go further, rise above, or be more important or better than something, especially a limit:
- Meaningful Sentence: The colossal potential power of atomic energy transcends all description.
- Synonyms: eclipse, outstrip, overstep, transform, beat
- Antonyms: be inferior, fail, fall behind, lose, surrender
You may also like:
- Daily word list (Vocabulary) Part - 1
- Daily word list (Vocabulary) Part - 2
- Daily word list (Vocabulary) Part - 3