DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS UPDATE
FOR THE UPCOMING COMPETITIVE EXAMS
This current affairs update comprise of all necessary topics related to national news,financial updates,international news,sports news etc that are asked in competitive exams,regularly study this and get prepared for the current affairs section.
- The second quarterly review meeting is concluded at Vaishno Devi Shrine at Katra,Jammu and Kashmir.The meeting was attended by Union minister for Rural development,Panchayati raj and Drinking Water and sanitation Shri Narendra Singh Tomar,Union Minister of State jitendra Singh etc.On this occasion Shri Narendra Singh tomar has announced ten new iconic places under Swachh Bharat mission 2.
- India is going to host the 18th World Road Meeting (WRM)on 13 Th November,2017.The WRM is biggest world wide platform for road engineers,safety and transport experts and companies engaged in Road safety Products.This year's theme was 'Safe Roads and smart Mobility:The Engines of Economic Growth'.
- India successfully carried out 3,000 Kilometer range Agni-iii ballistic missiles from Abdul Kalam Island Off Odisha Coast.
- The National Aeronautics and Space Administration(NASA)has successfully launched a gigantic heavy lift Super Pressure Balloon(SPB)from Wanaka,New Zealand.This ballon is designed to run 100 or more days to float at 110,000 Feet in Southern Hemispher's mid-latitude band.The main aim of this mission is to detect ultra-high energy cosmic particles from beyond the galaxy as they penetrate the Earth's hemisphere.
- In order to Digitally empower the Atal Pension Yojana(APY)subscribers and for the better facility of online viewing of Statement of Transaction a product 'e-SOT'is launched.On this occassion another product e-permanent Retirement Account Number(e-Pran card)has been launched.
- Srishti kaur has been crowned 'Miss Teen Universe 2017'at the annual beauty pageant held in Managua,Nicaragua.
- India's fifth largest Private sector bank 'YES BANK'has won the prestigious 'Golden Peacock Innovative product/Service award 2017'.The bank received the award for innovative mobile technology product SIMsePAYat the Dubai Global Convention 2017.
- Nita Ambani has been made member of the Indian Olympic Committee's Olympic Channel Commission.