DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS UPDATE
FOR UPCOMING COMPETITIVE EXAMS
This Current Affairs Update comprise of all necessary topics related to national news,financial updates,international news,sports news etc that are asked in competitive exams,regularly study this and get prepared for the current affairs section.
- The Gujarat Tourism department is in the process to develop Vadnagar-Modhera-Patan as atourism circuit that also includes redevelopment of Vadnagar railway station.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi has felicitated descendants of 16 families whose members were involved in armed rebellion against British .The rebellion was called Paika rebellion of 1817.
- In the recently held NITI Aayog council meeting a 15 year road map has been set for government actions to achieve social goals such as poverty reduction ,health care improvement and sanitation.
- The Ministry of External affairs has made a new provision in passport application,This new provision will enable applicants to apply for passports in Hindi.
- The Union Government is considering a Regional Rapid Transit System (RRTS) in Delhi-Alwar Corridor with an investment of Rs 37,539 Crore.
- The American aircraft carrier USS Carlson Vinson has started Joint drills with two Japanese destroyers named 'Ashigara'and 'Samidare' in the Western Pacific Ocean.
- The International Monetary Fund deleted anti-protectionalism pledge.
- The Union minister of Finance Mr. arun Jaitley has announced that Indian economy will grow at 7.5% this fiscal, a slight up of 0.4% from the previous fiscal.
- The union government has been planning to fast track resolution process for start ups and small companies under the Insolvency and bankruptcy code.
- Cricket is removed from the 2018 Asian games that is going to be held in Jakarta and Palembang Indonesia.