DAILY CURRENT AFFAIR UPDATE FOR COMPETITIVE EXAMS
This current affairs update comprise of all necessary topics related to national news,financial updates,international news,sports news etc that are asked in competitive exams,regularly study this and get prepared for the current affairs section.
- The President of Nepal Bidya Devi Bhandari will pay a visit in India for five days.This visit will be his first visit after assuming office in October,2015.
- The Chief minister of Manipur N Biren Singh has launched two web applications to check corruption and keep track of Government activities.
- Maharastra has become the first state in India to ;launch a special awareness drive to ensure that transgender community will register themselves as voter in great numbers.The state branch of the Election commission of India has launched the drive on 15 April,celebrated as the third gender day.
- Prakash Javdekar,Union minister for Human resource and Development has launched a new portaland mobile app named 'Rashtriya Uchchatar Shiksha Abhiyan'(RUSA).
- Bhopal has become the first station in India that will be run and managed by private firm.The Station building will be developed in Line with Airport Terminals though the trins at the station will be run by India railway at this station clarified Union Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu.
- 50 Indians has get into the Forbes under 30 list of Super Achievers who are 'pushing boundaries of innovation'.
- Special envoys of the BRICS member states who are specialised in West Asian Affairs held a quiet meeting in Vishakapatnam to assess Current Situation in the volatile region.
- Google has launched a new food delivery and home services aggregator called 'Areo' for the Indian Market.This app is currently operational in Bengaluru and Mumbai.
- The Gross Domestic product of India is expected to grow at 7.2% in the 2017-18 financial year from the 6.8% previous fiscal,according to a new World Bank Report titled 'Globalization Backlash'.As per the World Bank India's economic growth will rise gradually to 7.7% in 2019-20.
- R.R.Hanchinal,Chairperson of Protection of Plant varieties and farmers Rights authority,The Government of India has won the sixth prestigious M.S.Swaminathan Award.