DAILY CURRENT AFFAIR:13&14TH MARCH
- The exhibition named "Revolutionary Patriots"had been inaugurated by Secretary of Ministry of Culture Mr N K Sinha.
- A synchronised elephant census is going to conduct by four states Odisha,West Bengal,Chattisgarh and Jharkhand.
- India has announced the second stage of the 'Hydrochloroflurocarbons(HCFC) phase-out Management Plan(HPMP).Environ minister Anil madhav dev has announced this.
- The union finance minister Arun jaitley has been given the additional charge of 'Defence Ministry'after the resignation of former defence minister Manohar Parikkar.
- India's first railway ambulance is unveiled by central railway zone.
- The International Vision Zero Conference and its operational safety and Health is going to be organised in New Delhi from 15th March to 17th March.
- In order to address the grievances of soldiers in Seema Sastra Bal ,a new mobile application app has been launched by Union Minister of State and Home affairs Kiren Rijuju.
- Pakistan for the first time in the last 19 years is going to conduct it's nation wide census with the help of 200000 troops.This census will be sixth census of Pakistan .
- The Mobile wallet service provider 'Paytm' has withdrawn the 2% fee on adding money in the mobile wallets using credit cards .
- The Reserve Bank Of India has ruled the Non Banking Financial Companies can not lend more than Rs 25000 in cash against Gold.
- Former Hockey Captain Ritu Rani has come out of retirement to join Indian Hockey Team again.
- Indian skipper Virat Kohli's ranking in the latest ODI Ranking remain unchanged at the 3rd position.He is followed by Rohit Sharma (12th)and Mahendra Singh Dhoni(13th).
- Shiv Sankar Prasad Chawrasia has made history after successfully defending his Hero Indian Open title.
- Mark Tucker has been appointed as the chairman of the Europe's biggest bank HSBC Holdings Plc.
- Sri Narendra Kumar has taken the charge as the chairman of Central Water Commission.
- John Surtees,legendary former British Formula One(F1) has passed away.