" Never Give-up and Push Yourself "
In this ongoing Exam season how to overcome your stress during Exam time ? Even if you have read their stories, We Achievers Rule Team highly recommend you to read these motivational stories to reduce your mental stress & we sure you will feel a new kind energy in you which will help you in your upcoming Exams. If these fellow can ACHIEVE their Goal, then why not you can ?? You also have the same potential......... Just work hard un-till you CRACK!!
"Keep Calm - Work Hard"
- Sharukh khan - "I slept on benches and everyday borrowed 20Rs from friend to travel to film city".
- Sachin Tendulkar - "I was failed in 8th standard"
- MichelI Jordan - "During my secondary school, I was dropped from school basketball team"
- Dhirubhai Ambani - "I used to work in petrol pump"
- Abdul Kalam - "I was rejected in the interview of Pilot"
- Bill Gates - "I didn't even complete my university education"
- Tom Cruize - "I was a dyslexic kid"
- Oprah Winfrey ( america topmost chat show host ) - "I was raped at the age of 9 "
- Lionel Messi - "I used to serve tea at a shop to support my football training"
- Steve Jobs - "I used to sleep on the floor in friends rooms, returning Coke bottles for food, money, and getting weekly free meals at a local temple"
- Tony Blair - "My teachers used to call me a failure"
- Nelson Mandela - "I was in prison for 27 years"
- Rajnikant - “And here comes the "THALIVA" "At the age of 30, I was a bus conductor"