Current Affairs & Gk Note-Down point of 14 July 2018 we cover all important National,International,Financial,Sports news that are relevant for upcoming SBI PO,SBI Clerk,SSC,IBPS RRB exams.We at Achieversrule regularly provide One Liner Current Affairs and Gk Note Down points to keep our candidates prepared for Current Affairs section of Banking,Insurance exams.The GK Note Down points which are provided linked with Current Affairs Update and candidates are requested to study these points regularly because these points are frequently asked in different exams as static questions.National:
- The Archaeological Survey of India on Thursday issued an order allowing photography within the premises of protected monuments and sites, except the Ajanta caves in Maharashtra, Leh Palace in Jammu and Kashmir, and Taj Mahal in Agra.
- The Ministry of Mines organized the 4th National Conclave on Mines & Minerals on 13th July 2018 at Indore, Madhya Pradesh.
- The Odisha government today issued a notification on the constitution of a 'Heritage Cabinet,' headed by Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik.
- Haryana has topped other states in per capita revenue collection under GST, and is also the fourth highest generator of e-way bills in the country, state Finance Minister Abhimanyu said .
- The Ministry of Drinking Water and Sanitation on Friday launched a rural cleanliness programme, the 'Swachh Survekshan Grameen 2018', to rank all states and districts on the basis of qualitative and quantitative evaluation.
- External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj will today embark on a two-day visit to Manama to co-chair the second High Joint Commission meeting with her Bahraini counterpart. During the visit, Mrs Swaraj will inaugurate the new Chancery building complex and address the Indian community.
- The United Nations’ (UN) Secretary-General António Guterres has created a ‘High-Level Panel on Digital Cooperation,’ which explicitly puts blockchain technology on the agenda.
- A new integrated state-of-the-art integrated Indian Visa Application Centre (IVAC) was jointly inaugurated by Home Minister Rajnath Singh and his Bangladeshi counterpart Asaduzzaman Khan at Dhaka's Jamuna Future Park.
- Reliance industries Ltd(RIL) Chairman Mukesh Ambani has surpassed Alibaba Group's Jack Ma to become Asia's richest person.While Ambani was estimated to be worth 44.5 billion Dollar comparing to Jack Ma's wealth of 44 billion dollar according to Bloomberg Billionaire index.
- Mohammad Kaif announced his retirement from all forms of competitive cricket on Friday, almost 12 years after he last played for the Indian team in which he stood out as much for his acrobatic fielding as for his effective middle-order batting.
- In a departure from the norm, the Mission Olympic Cell included the entire Indian hockey team in the TOP scheme, rewarding the players for their silver medal-winning performance at the Champions Trophy.
STATIC GK NOTE DOWN POINTS
- Archaeological Survey of India founded in- 1861
- Archaeological Survey of India Head Office situated in - New Delhi.
- Union Minister of Mines : Narendra Singh Tomar.
- Capital of Bahrain: Manama.
- (UN) Secretary-General- António Guterres.
- The Union Minister of drinking water and sanitation : Uma Bharati.
- Chief minister of Odisha: Naveen Patnaik.
- Governor of Odisha: Ganeshi Lal.