CURRENT AFFAIRS & GK NOTE DOWN 4 JULY 2018
This One Liner Current Affairs and GK Note Down of 4 July 2018 consists all the important news updates that are important for upcoming SBI Clerk,SBI PO,SSC exam.We divided the news updates in different sections like National, International,Appointments,Obituary,Sports etc and we also provide you related Static GK points that can be made from this Current Affairs Updates.
- The state government of Delhi has launched 'Happiness Curriculum' for its school students.The program was launched in the presence of Tibetan spiritual leader Dalai Lama and Chief Minister of New Delhi Mr. Arvind Kejriwal.
- On recommendation of Sunil Mehta committee Union Government will launch 5 pronged strategy named as 'SASHAKT'announced by Union Finance Minister Piyush Goyal.The five pronged strategies are 1. SME resolution approach 2. Bank-led resolution approach 3. AMC/AIF led resolution approach 4. NCLT/IBC approach 5. Asset-trading platform.
- India to host International Union of Food Science and Technology (IUFoST 2018, 19th World Congress of Food Science and Technology in association with Indian national Science Academy (INSA) in Navi Mumbai.
- Union Agriculture Minister Radha Mohan Singh chairs inter-session meeting of consultative committee on “Marine Fisheries-Mariculture in India” at Rameswaram in Tamil Nadu.The Union Government has announced " national Policy on marine Fisheries" to guide the development of marine fisheries sector for the next 10 years.
- Bharti Infratel receives Competition Commission of India's (CCI) nod for merger with Indus Towers.
- Indigenous fighter aircraft Tejas of No 45 Squadron 'The Flying Daggers' formally commenced operations from the Air Force Station at Sulur near Coimbatore under Group Captain S Dhankhar.
- India grants tariff concessions on 3,142 items to members of Asia Pacific Trade Agreement(APTA).
- The financial advisory body to Union Government 'NITI AAYOG' going to organise India's first Global Mobility summit ‘MOVE: Global Mobility Summit’ in New Delhi on 7th and 8th September, 2018.The summit will be inaugurated by Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
- The 4 day famous Behdienkhlam festival in Meghalaya concluded.The Union Minister of State Dr Jitendra Singh has attended the festival.
- The Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC)launched in-house developed, single-umbrella e-marketing system named 'Khadi Institution Management and Information System' (KIMIS) in New Delhi.
- Senior bureaucrat Saraswati Prasad has taken over the charge as chairman and managing director of steel PSU SAIL.
- P K Shrivastava took over the reins of the Ordnance Factory Board as its new director general and chairman .
- Max Verstappen has won the Austrian Grand Prix.
- The Australian cricket skipper Aaron Finch has scored highest ever individual score in T-20 cricket.he slammed 172(76) against Zimbabwe in Harare.
- Major General VD Dogra became the first serving Indian Army officer and the only General across the world to have completed a gruelling ‘Ironman’ competition held in Austria on Sunday, army officers said today.
STATIC GK AND NOTE DOWN POINTS
- Capital of Zimbabwe: Harare
- Chief Minister of Delhi: Arvind Kejriwal
- Lieutenant Governor of Delhi : Anil Baijal
- Capital of Austria : Vienna
- Currency of Austria : Euro
- Union Agriculture Minister : Radha Mohan Singh
- Competition Commission of India headquarter : New Delhi
- APTA : Asia Pacific Trade Agreement.
- Members of APTA : Bangladesh, China, India, Laos, Korea and Sri Lanka.
- Chief Minister of Meghalaya : Conrad Sangma
- Governor of Meghalaya : Ganga Prasad.
- KVIC Chairman :Vinai Kumar Saxena