Current Affairs & GK Note-down 3 July 2018
This One Liner Current Affairs AND GK Note-Down 3 July 2018 consists of all the relevant news updates came in leading newspapers.We categorise this news in different sections like National,International,Appointments,Sports etc.All this news are important for Current Affairs section of upcoming Railway,SSC,SBI Clerk Exam.Candidates are asked to follow this current affairs religiously and be benefitted maximum out of it.
- India’s manufacturing growth jumps to six-month high in June. The Nikkei India Manufacturing Purchasing Managers’ Index, or PMI, rose to 53.1 in June from 51.2 in May.
- This is the 11th consecutive months that Manufacturing PMI remained above 50-point mark.
- Numaligarh Refinery Ltd (NRL) in Assam has become the first oil public sector undertaking (PSU) to adopt an online legal compliance system by introducing 'Legatrix'.
- 'Legatrix' is a onestop solution for effectively managing the organisations legal and regulatory compliances through monitoring control at different levels, a press release said.
- The Union government has formed panel to upgrade norms for computation of economic data.The panel is 13-member committee will be headed by Ravindra H Dholakia, a retired professor of IIM Ahmedabad.
- The Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation (MOSPI) will change the base year to 2017-18 for the calculation of GDP and IIP numbers from the current 2011-12 with an aim to capture changes in the economy.
- Kerala declared Nipah affected districts Nipah free.
- Indian Navy Commander Abhilash Tomy has been invited to be a part of the prestigious Golden Globe Race, as part of which he will sail around the world, single-handed and non-stop. He is the only officer to be chosen for the race from the whole of Asia.
- NITI Aayog partners with GNFC Ltd to implement Fertilizer Subsidy Disbursement through Blockchain Technology
- The state government of Jharkhand is going to set up India's first Khadi mall announced by Chief Minister Raghubar Das.
- Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador elected as the President of Mexico.He has won the election with 53% vote as per exit poll and 'quick ballot' count.
- U.S. lists Myanmar among worst offenders of human trafficking accused it of using child soldiers amid global criticism over human rights abuses by the country's military against the minority Rohingya Muslims.
- The Bhitarkanika National Park has become the largest habitat of the endangered Estuarine Crocodiles in the country with highest number of 101 nesting sites spotted in it.
- Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) has entered into an agreement with the Bombay Metal Exchange(BME)for the growth and systematic development of commodity derivatives markets in the non-ferrous metals complex.
- Vijay Srinivas Appointed Director & GM Of United India Insurance.Prior to taking up the new role, he was serving National Insurance Company Ltd as its Chief Marketing Officer and General Manager
- The ISSF Junior World Cup 2 concluded in Suhl, Germany, where 761 junior shooters gathered and competed in 22 Rifle, Pistol and Shotgun events — both individual and team.Manu Bhaker shot 242.5 points and won the gold medal in 10m air pistol event. She created a junior world record.
- In ISSF Junior World Cup 2 India got 1st position in podium followed by China.
STATIC GK NOTE DOWN POINTS
- Chief Minister of Kerala: Pinarayi Vijayan
- Capital of Kerala: Kojhikode.
- Bombay Stock Exchange is : Mumbai,Maharashtra.
- United India Insurance Head Office: Chennai
- Capital of Mexico : Mexico City
- Bhitarkanika National Parkis in - Odisha
- Chief Minister of Odisha : Naveen Patnaik.
- Capital of Mayanmar : Naypyidaw
- Capital of Jharkhand : Ranchi
- Chief minister of Jharkhand : Raghubar Das