One Liner GK Current Affairs-26th June
One Liner GK Current Affairs for 26th June 2018 is very important for the upcoming government examinations of Bank, Rail, and SSC. Aspirants should go through these in details to get a better understanding of each of the topics involved here. Aspirants should go through the One Liner GK and Static Note down Points along with the Daily Current Affairs Quiz and Current Affairs Updates.
- 26th June is celebrated as International Day Against Drug Abuse And Illicit Trafficking.
- President Putin has made overtures to President Erdogan after his election victory, pledging to increase co-operation between their two countries in Syria and signaling that he may try to lure his counterpart even further away from Europe.
Rankings & Indexes
- India is world's most dangerous country for women, says survey.
- Ministry Of Women And Child Development Launches Report On ‘Women In Prisons’.
Agreements/ MoUs Signed
- BSES Deal With Fin And To Induct New Technology in Power Sector.
- India, Bangladesh Navies Institute Annual Coordinated Patrol: CORPAT.
- IGNOU and health ministry tie up to train 14 lakh professionals.
Summit /Conference / Events
- PM Modi Inaugurates 3rd AIIB Meeting In Mumbai.
Awards & Honours: Sports
- Victorious Lewis Hamilton claims rival Sebastian Vettel let off the hook at French GP after Valtteri Botta's crash.
Awards & Honours: Miscellaneous
- President Of INDIA Presents The National Awards For Outstanding Services In The Field Of Prevention Of Alcoholism & Substance (DRUG) Abuse.
- Kalki Koechlin Conferred With French Honour.
- Pallavi Durua crowned as India's first 'Tribal Queen'.
STATIC GK AND NOTE DOWN POINTS