One Liner GK Current Affairs - 13th June 2018
The present One Liner GK Current Affairs: 13th June 2018 has all the fundamental and Latest News Headlines cleared up in single sentences which are essential for the unavoidable Competitive Examinations like IBPS PO, IBPS CLERK, SSC CGL, SSC CHSL and Railway. We have in like way combined a piece of the GK Pointers toward the entire of the article in Static GK and Note Down Points. We trust contenders will discover this to an incredible degree astoundingly satisfying in their game-plan.
RBI in News
- The Reserve Bank came out with draft guidelines on loan system for delivery of bank credit to improve discipline among larger borrowers enjoying working capital facility from the banking system.
- Market regulator, the Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi), has formed an expert panel to mull norms for direct listing of Indian companies overseas.
Rankings & Indexes
- India ranks 177 out of 180 in Environmental Performance Index
- India today extended a financial aid of Rs 99 million to Nepal for the construction of 2,700 shallow tube well irrigation systems in 12 districts of the country's southern Terai region to boost agricultural productivity.
- KVIC has created a world record of distributing maximum number of bee-boxes in one day as it was achieved by the KVIC in the Zangalee Army area at Kupwara in Kashmir
- President Kovind to embark on three-nation tour to Greece, Suriname, Cuba.
Schemes / Programme
- Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar inaugurated and laid foundation stones for more than 100 schemes, worth Rs 875 crore, of the state bridge construction corporation.
- The rebuilt Blast Furnace-1 ‘Parvati’ of SAIL, Rourkela Steel Plant (RSP) was dedicated to the nation by Union Minister of Steel, Chaudhary Birender Singh
- The government has approved a 33-percent increase in carpet area of houses eligible for interest subsidy under its affordable housing scheme Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana-Urban (PMAY-U) to attract more beneficiaries.
Summit /Conference / Events
- An International Conference on Information and Communication Technology (ICT) will be held in Kathmandu, the capital of Nepal from June 17. Theme: “Sustainable Development Goals for Smart Society”.
Awards & Honours: Sports
- India captain Virat Kohli received the Polly Umrigar Award for being the best international cricketer for the 2016-17 and 2017-18 seasons at the annual BCCI awards.
- Indian boxers bagged one Gold and two Silver medals at the Umakhanov Memorial Tournament in the Russian city of Kaspiysk.
STATIC GK AND NOTE DOWN POINTS
- Bihar Chief Minister: Nitish Kumar
- Governor: Urjit Patel
- Bank rate: 6.25%
- Interest on reserves: 4.00%
- Headquarters: Mumbai
- SEBI: Securities and Exchange Board of India
- SEBI Jurisdiction: India
- SEBI Headquarters: Mumbai
- SEBI Agency executive: Ajay Tyagi
- Nepal Capital: Kathmandu
- Nepal Prime minister: Khadga Prasad Oli
- Nepal Currency: Nepalese rupee
- Nepal President: Bidhya Devi Bhandari
- SAIL Headquarters: New Delhi
- CEO: Prakash Kumar Singh