One Liner GK Current Affairs: 21st March 2018
Achieversrule team has brought the Latest and Updated News headlines all in short sentences. These have been presented here in One Liner GK Current Affairs: 21st March 2018. These are crucial for the upcoming government examinations like IBPS PO, IBPS CLERK, RAIL, SSC CGL, SSC CHSL and other kind of exams. We hope readers will go through them in details. You many also like the Daily Current Affairs Updates and the Daily Current Affairs Quiz for regular practice.
CURRENT AFFAIRS BITESBanking, Economic & Financial Affairs
- General Insurance Corporation is going to start London operations next month
- The Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council (BIRAC) celebrated its sixth Foundation Day. Theme: ‘Sustaining Innovation – A Market Driven Pathway’
- US President Donald Trump has signed an executive order banning the use of Venezuela's new crypto-currency, Petro.
- Myanmar's President Htin Kyaw, one of the most loyal allies of the country's leader Aung San Suu Kyi, has resigned due to ill health.
- Nanda Bahadur Pun has been re-elected as the Vice-President of Nepal for the second term unopposed.
- The Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers’ Welfare and Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship have signed MoU to conduct skill development training programmes for agriculture and allied sector.
- India and Hong Kong entered into a double taxation avoidance agreement, aiming to facilitate investment flow between both countries and prevent tax evasion.
- NITI Aayog and Piramal Foundation have inked Statement of Intent (SoI) to work closely with District Collectors and key officers of ‘Aspirational Districts’ to support their transformation in terms of healthcare, education and nutrition.
- The third edition of National Conclave on Mines and Minerals will be held here tomorrow
- Barkatullah University, Bhopal, is likely to host 106th edition of Indian Science Congress in 2019.
- The first G20 meeting of finance ministers and central bank governors began in Buenos Aires, with the presence of 57 delegations from countries and institutions.
STATIC NOTE DOWN POINTS
- General Insurance Corporation Headquarters: India
- Venezuela Currency: Venezuelan bolívar
- Venezuela Recognized regional languages: Indigenous languages
- Venezuela President: Nicolás Maduro
- Myanmar President: Htin Kyaw Trending
- Myanmar Capital: Naypyidaw
- Myanmar Currency: Burmese kyat
- Nepal Capital: Kathmandu
- Nepal Prime minister: Khadga Prasad Oli
- Nepal Currency: Nepalese rupee
- Nepal President: Bidhya Devi Bhandari
- Buenos Aires is the capital of Argentina