Oneliner GK Current Affairs: 12 January 2018
Read updated Daily Oneliner GK Current Affairs of 12th January 2018. In these Daily News Analysis Fast Bullet Points you will get Static GK Notedown points which you can notedown regularly for Banking, SSC & Railway Exams. Sometimes From Daily GK Points many questions were frequently asked in previous years. So, prepare well with our latest daily news points from ACHIEVERSRULE NEWS ROOMS. We can assure all our followers to Read this news and Your love and support is enough for us to survive. Keep supporting & Happy learning !
CURRENT AFFAIRS DAILY BITES
- Bahrain to host first-ever 'Baby Olympics' for Kids in April. where two to four-year-olds will take part in the games in April. The games will include five disciplines– athletics, gymnastics, football, basketball and weightlifting. The move is aimed at creating "awareness among youngsters to practice sport", according to the Bahrain Olympic Committee.
- IndiGo has been rated the world's fourth most punctual 'mega carrier' by travel analyst firm OAG in an annual review.
- The Central Advisory Board of Education (CABE) has decided to recommend free and compulsory education for girls up to post-graduate level across the country, said Telangana Deputy Chief Minister and Education Minister Kadiam Srihari.
- 108 Years Old Monorail used by Maharaja of Patiala is now operational at National Rail Museum, New Delhi.
- This monorail hauled by steam locomotives is one of its kind in the world.
- Railway Ministry launches SFOORTI App to help track both passenger and freight trains.
- IOA (Indian Olympic Association) appoints Harjinder Singh as Chef de Mission for the 23rd Winter Olympic Games to be held in Pyeongchang, South Korea in February 2018.
- Singapore based Indian-origin businessman appointed (WBCSD) World Business Council for Sustainable Development Chairman.
- Jeff Bezos(Founder & CEO of Amazon) has broken the record long held by Microsoft founder Bill Gates of being the richest person on the Erath of all time.
- South Korea, Gujarat Chamber of Commerce and Industry (GCCI) sign MoU for business cooperation with The main objective of the MoU is to help Gujarat-based small and medium enterprises (SMEs) to explore opportunities through joint ventures with South Korean firms.
- The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has introduced a concept of 'Virtual ID' to further strengthen privacy and security of Aadhaar number holders. The Aadhaar number holder can use 'Virtual ID' in place of an Aadhaar number whenever authentication or KYC services are performed.
- President Kovind to inaugurate 4th International Dharma-Dhamma Conference at Bihar's Rajgir on January 11.
- Assam Chief Minister Sarbananda Sonowal launches Assam Agribusiness and Rural Transformation Project (APART), a World Bank financed project.
- US travel advisory puts India at level 2, Pakistan at level 3
- After scaling Mt Vinson in Antarctica, Indian Air Force (IAF) has become the first organisation to accomplish the “Seven Summit”, climbing the highest mountains of each of the seven continents. Mt Vinson, standing tall at 16050 feet, is the most prestine and remotest mountain on earth.
- Snapdeal, National Book Trust launch Har Hath Ek Kitab at the World Book Fair at New Delhi.
- Government restricts use of national flag made of plastic.
STATIC GK NOTEDOWN POINTS
- Railway Minister: Piyush Goyal
- First Railway Minister of Independent India: John Mathai
- Headquarter of Indian Railways: New Delhi, Rail Bhavan.
- Total Number of Railway Zones: 17
- Click The Link For More Railway Related Detailed Information
- The first modern Olympics were held in Athens, Greece, in 1896.
- Headquarter of Indian Olympic Association: New Delhi, India
- Headquarter of International Olympic Committee: Lausanne, Switzerland.
- President of Indian Plympic Association: Dr. Narinder Dhruv Batra
- Full form of UIDAI (Termed as Aadhaar): Unique Identification Authority of India .
- Total Number of Digits in UIDAI Number: 12 (Numeric Only)
- Chief Executive Officer(CEO) of UIDAI: Ajay Bhushan Pandey
- Headquarters of UIDAI: New Delhi
- The Government of India in a notification dated 16 December 2010 recognizes the letter issued by Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) containing details of name, address and Aadhaar number, as an officially valid document. (Its a Credit of _____ Govt.). Comments of Your answers below.