Monthly Current Affairs December 2017 PDF
Today we are releasing the Monthly Current Affairs Capsule based on The Hindu Review for the Month of December 2017. This Current Affairs PDF Capsule consists of all news and analysis from 1st December 2017 to 31st December 2017. Here we listed all important Points Like Important Appointments, Obituaries, National or International Events. But we request all users to Download the file. Shortly we will release the MCQ Formate for the month of December.
RECTIFIED VERSION ( ERROR FREE)
Those who have previously downloaded our monthy current capsule of December 2017 through the below links was actually they downloaded the Current Affairs of November. Here we changed the link & the rectified version is mentioned at the Top of the PDF. and now you all can safely download the PDF. Those who have already downloaded are requested to Download again. Only for this purpose we request all users to inform us as soon as possible if you find any type of error without any hezitation.
Tips to Learn Current Affairs Capsule
- First of all download the below file using the link given, And go through the pdf line by line without missing any single points. Learn the PDF on daily basis for 2-3 Hours a day so you can easily complete the File in maximum 5-6 Days.
- Once you complete the File Just download the Monthly MCQ and start solving the questions throughly. We hope it would give extra benifits to boost your score.
- We are just providing you the actual process which we did during our preparation days. Don't go through any shortcut process. Its nothing but just for your attraction. and infact it will not give benifits to your preparation.
- Just follow us on regularly and be sure we will provide all important notes in 2018.
- Shortly we will provide Lists of Important Days with Themes (December 2017) in Tabular form with in 2-3 Days. Just take print out of that file and learn throughly.
SAMPLE PDF - CA DECEMBER 2017
- World AIDS Day is celebrated on December 1st. Theme: 'Right to health'.
- The International Day for the Abolition of Slavery is a yearly event on December 2.
- International day of persons with disabilities is being observed on December 3 to promote the rights and welfare of disabled individuals around the globe. Theme: "Transformation towards sustainable and resilient society for all".
- 5th December is celebrated as the world soil day. Theme: ‘Caring for the Planet starts from the Ground’
- Human Rights Day is observed on 10 December.
- President of India will preside as the Chief Guest over the National Energy Conservation Day celebrations, to be held in New Delhi, on 14th December, 2017.
- Vijay Diwas is commemorated every 16 December in India.
- International Migrants Day is celebrated on 18 December. 2017 Theme: Safe Migration in a World on the Move.
- The 56th Liberation Day of Goa was celebrated with great pomp & show in Panaji on December 19, 2017.
- Minorities Rights Day in India is celebrated on 20 December 2017.
- International Human Solidarity Day is celebrated on 20 December
- 'December 22' has been declared as the National Mathematics Day.
- National Farmers’ Day (Kisan Diwas) 2017 was celebrated on 23rd of December
- Good Governance Day is observed on 25th December.
New Appointments: National
- Badri Narain Sharma has been appointed the first chairman of the National Anti-profiteering Authority (NAA), the body set up under the goods and services tax (GST) to ensure that the benefits of lower taxes under the new regime are shared with consumers.
- The Ministry of Finance on Monday appointed former economic affairs secretary Shaktikanta Das as India’s G20 Sherpa till December 31, 2018 for the Development Track of the grouping.
- Sunil Kumar Chourasia, IOFS, has been appointed as the new Director General of Ordnance Factories (DGOF) and Chairman of the Ordnance Factory Board.
- Sibi George was appointed the next Ambassador of India to the Holy See. He is presently Ambassador of India to Switzerland.
- Former journalist and author A. Surya Prakash has been appointed as the chairman of the public broadcaster Prasar Bharati for a second term.
- Infosys appoints Salil S. Parekh as CEO and Managing Director.
- Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti was re-elected as the president of the Jammu and Kashmir.
- The Appointments Committee of the Cabinet has approved the appointment of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation's former Chairman, D K Sarraf, as the new Chairman of the Petroleum and Natural Gas Regulatory Board.
- Rahul Singh, the founder, and CEO of The Beer Café has been appointed as president of the National Restaurant Association of India (NRAI), replacing Riyaaz Amlani, CEO & MD of Impresario Entertainment & Hospitality after he resigned from his duties due to health reasons.
- On the occasion of International Day of Persons with Disabilities, a renowned communication expert, Sarvesh Kumar Tiwari, was appointed as the President of Para-Sports Foundation (PSF).
- Uma Shankar, chief general manager (CGM) in charge of the Reserve Bank of India's financial inclusion and development department has taken over as executive director (ED) in the central bank.
- Pradeep Singh Kharola takes over as Air India CMD
- Nakul Chopra, currently President of AAAI and Senior Advisor at Publicis Communications, has been elected as the next Chairman of BARC India.
- Asian Tennis Federation (ATF) president Anil Khanna has been nominated for four key positions of the International Tennis Federation (ITF) for a two-year term.
- Senior Advocate Vikas Singh Elected As New Supreme Court Bar Association (SCBA) President.
- R Hemalatha takes charge as Director of National Institute of Nutrition
- Ms. Smita Nagaraj took the oath of office and secrecy as Member, Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
- The government has appointed Justice U D Salvi as officiating chairperson of the National Green Tribunal (NGT) following the superannuation of Justice Swatanter Kumar.
- Lieutenant General B S Sahrawat took over the reins of National Cadet Corps as its Director General.
- M. Subbarayudu appointed as the next Ambassador of India to the Republic of Peru
- The Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) on Saturday announced the appointment of former India wicketkeeper-batsman Saba Karim as the new General Manager (GM) of its Cricket Operations.
- Professor Dhirendra Pal Singh was appointed the chairman of the University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Vijay Rupani sworn in as Chief Minister of Gujarat
- The five-time Bharatiya Janata Party MLA Jairam Thakur sworn in as the new Chief Minister of Himachal Pradesh.
- IPS officer Abhay appointed Director General of Narcotics Control Bureau.
- Five-time legislator and former Bharatiya Janata Party Cabinet Minister Rajeev Bindal named the Himachal Pradesh Legislative Assembly Speaker.
New Appointments: National
- Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta has been sworn in for a second and final five-year term.
- Azar A.H.Khan appointed as the next Ambassador of India to Turkmenistan
- The Mayor of London, Sadiq Khan has named noted Indian businessman, Deepak Parekh, as International Ambassador who will be tasked with championing the UK capital across the globe.
- Buddhist monk Dhammapiya from Tripura has been elected as the new secretary general of the International Buddhist Confederation (IBC).
- Gurbir S Grewal, the first Sikh-American in US history, to be next attorney general of New Jersey
- Narinder Batra formally took over as the new president of the Indian Olympic Association after winning elections at the Annual General Meeting
- UN chief Antonio Guterres has appointed former senior US government official Henrietta H Fore as the new executive director of UNICEF.
- South African human rights activist Kumi Naidoo has been appointed as the next Secretary General of Amnesty International.
- Prince Harry has been named the president of African Parks, a conservation group that manages a dozen wildlife areas across the continent.
Note: We request all readers if you face any probelems related to this platforms or contents or have any query, Kindly connect with us or you can comment us below. Be sure we will clear all your doubts. Your valuable feedback or Comments will encourage us to do better in comming days.