Current Affairs One Liners - 15th December 2017
Study all the important Current Affairs from Current Affairs One-liners - 15th December 2017. These Current Affairs One-Liners include all the important news updates related to Sports, Achievements, Recent Government Schemes which are very important for upcoming IBPS, SSC exams.
- President of India will preside as the Chief Guest over the National Energy Conservation Day celebrations, to be held in New Delhi, on 14th December, 2017.
- Senior Advocate Vikas Singh Elected As New Supreme Court Bar Association (SCBA) President.
- RBI imposes restrictions on Corporation Bank as its bad loans crosses 10%.
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) imposed a Rs3 crore penalty on private sector lender IndusInd Bank for not following the central bank’s rules on classification of bad loans.
- India ranks 100 in ‘The Legatum Prosperity Index 2017’ among 149 countries.
- OBOPAY, the global mobile payment solutions company, has announced that the company has secured a licence for Prepaid Payment Instrument (PPI) from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to operate a semi-closed loop wallet in the country.
- The Centre informed the Supreme Court that it will set up at least 12 special courts to try exclusively criminal cases involving MPs and MLAs.
- Sri Lanka has become the 163rd nation to accede to the anti-personnel mine ban convention.
- Norway has completed its transition to digital radio, becoming the first country in the world to shut down national broadcasts of its FM network.
- Ministry of Railways has introduced online bill tracking system for vendors and contractors.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi commissioned India’s first Scorpene submarine, the INS Kalvari, in Mumbai.
- India and Morocco signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) for enhanced cooperation in the health sector in New Delhi.
- A MoU was signed between Dredging Corporation of India (DCI) and National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) for facilitating the supply of sand for highways construction work.
- World Bank will provide 250 million dollar loan to India for skill development program to support livelihood.
- Prince William Presents J.K. Rowling With Royal Companion Of Honor Award.
- Senior Congressman and ex-speaker of Delhi Assembly Chaudhary Prem Singh passed away.
Note Down Points
These note down points are related to today's Current Affairs. The General Awareness questions that can arise from today's current affairs for SSC, IBPS exams, are mentioned in note down points.
- Ramnath Kovind is the President of India.
- The head quarter of Corporation Bank is situated in Mangalore.
- Jai Kumar Garg is the CEO of Corporation Bank.
- The head quarter of OBOPAY is situated in California.
- Rabat is the Capital of Morocco.
- Oslo is the Capital of Norway.
- Colombo is the Capital of Sri Lanka.
- The head quarter of IndusInd Bank is situated in Mumbai.
- Romesh Sobti is the CEO of IndusInd Bank.
- Jim Yong Kim is the President of World Bank.
- The head quarter of World Bank is situated in Washington D.C.
- Reserve Bank of India was founded on 1st April, 1935.
- The head quarter of Reserve Bank of India is situated in Mumbai.
- Urjit Patel is the Governor of RBI.