Current Affairs One Liner - 5th December 2017
Study all the important Current Affairs from Current Affairs One-liners - 5th December 2017. These Current Affairs One-Liners include all the important news updates related to Sports, Achievements, Recent Government Schemes which are very important for IBPS exams.
- Corporation Bank has launched its RuPay Select and RuPay Platinum credit cards.
- Rankings Aditya Puri, the Managing Director of HDFC Bank, is the only Indian on Fortune’s ‘Businessperson of the Year’ list at 18th rank rising from 2016's 36th rank.
- Venezuela’s President Nicolas Maduro announced that the country wants to launch a cryptocurrency – the petro – backed by oil, diamonds and gold reserves.
- Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu launched 'Deen Dayal Divyangajan Sahajya Scheme' on the occasion of International Day of Persons with Disabilities where every differently abled person in the state would be entitled to a one-time grant of Rs 5,000 for their treatment.
- The Telangana government entered into an agreement with Vindhya E-Infomedia Private Limited to set up the IT campus, which will focus on creating employment opportunity for persons with disabilities.
- The first International Exhibition and Conference on AYUSH and Wellness sector- AROGYA 2017 has begun in New Delhi. Theme: 'Enhancing the global potential of Aayush’.
- 15th Finance Commission is going to hold first meeting in New Delhi.
- International conference on climate change begins in Nepal.
- Deepika Kumari wins bronze for India in Indoor Archery World Cup.
- Veteran actor Shashi Kapoor dies at 79.
Note Down Points
These note down points are related to today's Current Affairs. The General Awareness questions that can arise from today's current affairs for SSC, IBPS exams, are mentioned in note down points.
- Corporation Bank was founded in 1906.
- The head quarter of Corporation Bank was situated in Mangalore.
- The CEO of Corporation Bank is Jai Kumar Garg.
- The head quarter of HDFC Bank is situated in Mumbai.
- Caracus is the Capital of Venezuala.
- International Day of Persons with Disabilities is celebrated on 3rd December.
- Hyderabad is the Capital of Telengana.
- Kathmandu is the capital of Nepal.
- The Prime Minister of Nepal is Sher Bahadur Deuba.
- The Indoor Archery World Cup was held at Bangkok.