Current Affairs Note down 25 & 26 December 2017
Hope You had enjoyed yesterday on the eve. of X-Mas day. Now lets join us with some latest updates & Notedown Statick GK Points of Current Affairs 25th & 26th December 2017. Here we include only those Current Affairs from which chances are high to get more questions in your upcoming IBPS Clerk or SSC CHSL 2018 Exams. We request all of you to notedown these points regularly and stay updated with our latest news feeds. Subscribe this website: Click on the bell icon at the bottom of right side to get all updates instantly.
Oneliner Current Affairs
- 25th December to be observed as Good Governance Day on the Birth anniversary of former-Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee.
- NAAC director Prof Dhirendra Pal Singh is new UGC chairman.
- UN appoints Henrietta Fore as UNICEF head.
- Bengaluru to Host 7th International Coffee Festival.
- Dr Jitendra Singh Launched electronic-Human Resource Management System (e-HRMS) on Good Governance Day in New Delhi.
- The Way I see it- a Gauri Lankesh Reader, has been edited by writer and sociologist Chandan Gowda.
- Vijay Rupani sworn in as 14th Chief Minister of Gujarat.
- Jairam Thakur will be the New Chief Minister of Himachal Pradesh.
- Former UP governor Banwari Lal Joshi passes away.
- Uttarakhand Chief Minister Trivendra Singh Rawat has launched a biography based on chronicles of his early struggle and lesser known aspects of his life. Titled 'Trivendra Ek Zindaginama - Khairasain ka Sooraj'.
- Sushil Kumar Becomes Pro Wrestling League (PWL) Most Expensive Wrestler at Rs.55 lakh
- Vijender Singh defended his WBO Oriental and Asia Pacific super middleweight titles against Ghana’s Ernest Amuzu at the Sawai Mansingh Stadium in Jaipur. The 32-year-old Haryana pugilist, who is currently sixth in WBO rankings, fought in the mega show called ‘Rajasthan Rumble’.
- Mumbai has got India's first ever AC suburban local train as Christmas gift run between Borivali and Churchgate.
- Karnataka's capital city Bengaluru has become the first Indian city to have its own logo after the state government launched it. The logo was designed by a design start-up and uses both English and Kannada alphabets.
- The environment ministry Dr. Harsh Vardhan has launched a pilot project 'Blue Flag' for its clean-up and development.
- The world’s longest glass bridge has been opened in China to the public, Located in Shijiazhuang, the magnificent bridge lies 218 meters above hanging between the two cliffs in Hongyagu Scenic Area in Pingshan county.
- India is all set to get its first runway on a ‘sea bridge’, as the Airports Authority of India (AAI) has been given a nod to extend Lakshadweep’s Agatti Airport.
- Narendra Modi to be first PM to attend World Economic Forum in 20 years, The meeting will held in the town of Swizerland.
- The Uttar Pradesh government signed an MoU with South Korea to enhance cooperation in the field of tourism, skill development, culture and farming.
- Bad loans of Public sector banks (PSBs) stood at Rs 7.34 lakh crore by the end of second quarter this fiscal according to data furnished by the RBI and the government.
- Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu has inaugurates Centenary Celebrations of Yoga Institute in Mumbai
- China launched a land exploration satellite into a preset orbit, designed for remote sensing exploration of land resources.
- Mayanka Patel from Mumbai and Poonam Gaur from Gurugram were crowned Mrs India-Pride of Nation in two different categories at the grand finale.
- India’s first home-grown high purity gold reference standard - the Bharatiya Nirdeshak Dravya (BND-4201) - was launched on Saturday at the India Government Mint, Mumbai.
Static GK Note Down Points from CA
- Governor of Gujarat: Om Prakash Kohli.
- Journalist Gauri Lankesh shot dead in Bengaluru on 5th September 2017.
- Chief Minister of Karnataka: Siddaramaiah.
- Governor of Karnataka: Vajubhai Rudabhai Vala
- Governor of Himachal Pradesh: Acharya Dev Vrat
- Capital & Currency of China: Beijing, Renminbi.
- President of China: Xi Jinping.
- Capital & Currency of Switzerland: Bern, Swiss franc.
- World Economic Forum (WEF) Headquarters: Cologny, Switzerland.
- University Grants Commission(UGC) was established in 1956.
- RBI was Estblished on 1935.
- Headquarter: Mumbai.
- Governor of RBI: Urjit Patel.
You May Also Like to Read