Railway Recruitment 2017: Apply 345 Trade Apprentice Post
The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB), West Central Railway, Bhopal has officially released thenotification for the recruitment of 345 Trade Apprentice 2017. Here is the complete details about the latest jobs vaccancy in railway exams 2017. Those who are waiting for the recuritment process can apply. Please read the information carefully.
Total Vaccancy: 345 Trade Apprentice
- Fitter: 90
- Welder: 28
- Electrician: 66
- Wireman: 08
- Machinist: 05
- Carpenter: 15
- A.C. Mechanic: 09
- Painter: 21
- Blacksmith: 30
- Mason: 25
- Diesel Mechanic: 20
- Electronics Mechanic: 28
Educational Deatils & Age Limit
- Required: Candidate must pass Class 10th Under 10+2 Category.
- Age Limit: The Maximum age limit for the post is 24 Years and Minimum 15 Years. with effective from July 1, 2017. Age relaxation is admissible by 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for PH candidates.
- The Selection Procedure is purely based on academic merit and physical test. Candidate must quality the physical test seperately to get the above post.
- For Genral & OBC : Rs. 182 (Approx) Including GST.
- For SC, ST and Female Candidates: Rs. 82 (Approx) Including GST.
How to Apply
- Visit the official website www.mponline.gov.in and click on your desired requirements.
- Select the post you are applying for
- Fill all the required details and submit the application form with Application Fess.