BSNL JAO Recruitment 2017 Out
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd. (BSNL) will recruit about 996 Posts of Direct JAOs (Junior Accounts Officer) from open market/external candidates through ONLINE COMPETITIVE EXAMINATIONS-2017.
- Nationality: Only Indian Nationals would be eligible to apply.
- Educational Qualifications as on 1st Jan 2017:
- Applicant must possess the educational qualification M.COM / CA / ICWA / CS from a recognised institution /University (as on 1st Jan 2017 as per Recruitment Rule of BSNL).
- The Candidates having qualification M.COM/CA/ICWA/CS from a recognised institution/University shall only be able to appear in the online examination.
Bond and Training
- The candidates selected shall execute a Bond in the format as specified by the Company to serve in BSNL for a period of 05(five) years from the date of their appointment as JAO (JUNIOR ACCOUNTS OFFICER) or a period as specified by BSNL for the post from time to time.
- The candidates selected shall have to successfully undergo training as per the training plan laid down by the Company.
- If the official does not qualify the pre-appointment training in 1st attempt, he/she will be given one more chance to qualify the pre-appointment training examination, failing which he/she will not be appointed as JAO (JUNIOR ACCOUNTS OFFICER) and he/she has to appear afresh in the subsequent Direct Recruitment Examination.
- During the period of training, the Direct Recruited JAO (JUNIOR ACCOUNTS OFFICER) will be entitled to Stipend (Training Allowance) as decided by the BSNL from time to time.
Online Application/Registration and Fee for examination:
- This application/registration is required towards the candidature for the post of JAO(Junior Accounts Officer Telecom) in BSNL to appear in the online competitive Examination, to be conducted by BSNL.
- Candidates applying for JAO (JUNIOR ACCOUNTS OFFICER) posts are required to apply online for which link shall be provided through BSNL web site www.externalexam.bsnl.co.in. The applications will be considered only through the online registration process which is to commence from 11-09-2017 and will be closed on 15-10-2017.
Fee for online Registration
- The online registration shall commence from 11-09-2017 and shall close on 15-10-2017. The prescribed examination fee of 1000/- (Rupees One thousand only) for OC/OBC candidates and of `500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) for SC/ST candidates shall be paid through online mode i.e. Internet Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card only.