DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS UPDATE
FOR UPCOMING COMPETITIVE EXAMS
- India is going to provide scholarship of Rs 35 Crore to children of freedom fighters in Bangladesh in the next five years under the 'Muktijodha Scholarship 'Program.
- Ashwani Kumar,former Union Minister of law and Justice has been selected by Japan for this year;s Spring Imperial Decorations.He is selected for his contribution to the strengthening of bilateral ties and promotion of friendship between two countries.
- Recep Tayyip Erdogan,the President of Turkey is on a visit to India.The Turkish President is accompanied by senior cabinet ministers and a 150 member business delegation .A number of key agreements is going to be signed between the two countries.
- Aymanam ward in Kerala has become India's first digitalised panchayat WardKrishnan pal Gurjar,the union minister of state for social justice and empowerment has inaugurated the website of the first digitalised panchayat ward number 15 of Aymanam gram Panchayat.
- The Chief minister of maharashtra Devendra Fadnavis has inaugurated the Maharashtra's first automatic Weather Station at Dongargaon in Vidarbha Region.
- Google India has announced 'Solve for India'initiative ,especially for tier-2 cities such as Pune,jaipur,Hyderabad,Kolkata,kochi,Indore Nagpur,Nashik,Madurai,Kanpur and chennai.
- On 1st may International labour day is celebrated across the globe to promote and encourage the International labour Associations.
- The Real estate(Regulation and Development)Act,2017 (RERA)has come into force.The main aim of the act protect the interests of home buyers across the country and bring transparency.
- Valteri Bottas from Mercedes has claimed his first formula one victory at the Russian Grand Prix .
- Pankaj Advani has lost to China's LV Haotian in the summit clash of Asian Snooker Championship.