DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS UPDATE
FOR UPCOMING COMPETITIVE EXAMS
This current affairs update comprise of all necessary topics related to national news,financial updates,International News,Sports news etc that are asked in competitive exams,regularly study this and get prepared for the current affairs section.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi has inaugurated the digital filing system at a function in New Delhi in which the integrated case management system will be connected with Supreme Court website.This step has become first step towards becoming a paperless ,digital court.
- An Investor facilittion platform has been set up by Department of Investment and Public Asset Management(DIPAM)This platform will be an interactive forum for all stakeholders,investors,investment banks.law firms,public sector units and administrative units etc that all are involved in stake sales.
- The Union home minister rajnath Singh has announced a new strategy against maoists named 'SAMADHAN'.
- The Oracle india has launched its cloud computing service for India for which it aims to support the Government of India's GST roll-out in July.The Company has plan to open data centres in the country.
- The IRCTC has started cash on delivery service for its passengers,allowing passengers to book ticket online and pay in cash at the time of delivery.
- For the first time in Indian judiciary system the judge of calcutta high court justice C.S.Karnan has been found guilty of contempt of court and has been sentenced six months imprisonment.
- The twenty ninth edition of India-Indonesia patrol 'CORPAT'is scheduled to held between 09 to 15th May,2017with opening ceremony being conducted from 09-12th May,2017.
- Sachin Tendulkar has welcomed INS Tarkash , a state of the art naval frigate is nown in United Kingdom for joint exercise.
- 'The World Migratory Bird day' is observed every year on 10 may.this year's theme is "There future is Our Future-A Healthy Planet for migratory Birds and People".
- The liberal leader of South korea 'Moon Jae'has took the oath as the president .The main task for him after taking charge will be keeping out South Korea from the rising tensions between South Korea and North Korea.
- The Cashback portal'Cashkaro.com'has tied up with YES bank to launch card linked offers as part of the loyalty programme for both online and offline shoppers.This offer will be available for all YES Bank debit cards and will be extended to all other payment products of YES bank in near future.
- The Apple inc became the first US company to become the 800 Billion USD mark in market capitalisation slightly more than two years after it first time crossed 700 Billion thresholds.
- The Indian Women cricket player Jhulan Goswami has become highest wicket taker in ODI cricket surpassing Australia's Cathryn Fitzpatrick's record of 180 wickets.
- 'N'Golo' . has been voted Footballer of the year by the Football Writer's Association.He has become the fifth player in six seasons to win the awards two times.Last month he won the player of the award by 'professional Footballers' association.