DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS UPDATE
FOR UPCOMING COMPETITIVE EXAMS
This current affairs update comprise of all necessary topics related to national news,financial updates,international news,sports news etc that are asked in competitive exams,regularly study this and get prepared for the current affairs section.
- The Union Minister of law and Justice Ravi Sankar Prasad has inaugurated three welfare initiatives of the Department of justice.The three services are Pro-bono legal services,Tele-law services and Nyaya Mitra project.
- India and South Korea has signed Inter Governmental MoU for Defence Industry Cooperation between their shipbuilding yards.
- The national disaster mangement authority has conducted its first ever mock exercises on Forest fire in Uttarakhand to improve the preparedness and response mechanism in the event of a forest fire.
- First India Indonesia Energy Forum held in Jakarta,Indonesia.union minister of state for Power,Coal,New and Renewable Energy and Mines Shri Piyush Goyale was representative from India whereas Indonesia's minister of Energy and Mineral resources Mr.Ignasius Jonan was representative from Indonesia.
- The 'World Earth day'is being celebrated across the globe on 22nd April with the message to protect the Earth.Thois year's theme is'Environmental and Climate literacy'.
- China has successfully launched its first unmaned cargo spacecraft named 'Tianzhou 1'.
- The reserve bank of india has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with Bank of Guyana on 'Supervisory Cooperation and Exchange of supervisory Information'.
- The Non Banking Finance Company AU Financiers India has converted itself into a small finance bank 'AU Small Finance bank'.AU Financiers had a network of 300 branches spreaded across 10 states.
- The General Insurance Corporation of India has become the first re-insurer to open an office at GIFT City(Gujarat International Finance Tech City) ,Gujarat.
- China get dismissed on 28 runs by Saudi Arabia and lost by 390 runs in ICC World Cricket League Division Asia-1 Match.
- Veteran Journalist Nora Chopra has passed away at the age of 64 due to multi organ failure.