DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS UPDATE
FOR PREPARATION OF COMPETITIVE EXAMS
This current affairs update comprise of all necessary topics related to national news,financial updates,international news,sports news etc that are asked in competitive exams,regularly study this and get prepared for the current affairs section.
- The wholly owned subsidiary of Tata Motors TAL Manufacturing Solutions has launched India's first industrial robot and it goes by the name 'BRABO'.This is the first time that an Industrial Robot has been conceptualised,designed and manufactured in India specifically for Micro,Small and Medium Enterprises.
- The State Government has signed a power purchase agreement with the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation(DMRC)to supply 24% of the electricity generated from the Rewa Ultra Mega solar Project.
- The prime minister Narendra Modi has announced the end of red beacon from the top of the VIP vehicles.
- The South West China's Sichuan province Chengdu will host the The 2017 BRICS Film festival on 23rd to 27th June,2017.30 films from the BRICS Countries (Brazil,Russia,India,China and South Africa)screened during the festival.
- The Researchers from University of Wisconsin-Madison have developed the First Global Internet atlas.This map also include detailed map of the physical internet in India.
- The Reserve bank of india has permitted the banks to invest up to 10% of the unit capital of a Real Estate investment Trust(REITs)or Infrastructure Investment trusts(invITS).
- The English Translation of the novel 'Mathorubhagan'(One Part Woman)has won the Sahitya Akademi's Award.Mr Perumal Murugan is the author of the novel and Mr Aniruddhan Vasudevan has translate this book.
- Former spice girl and the wife of British football legend David Beckham has been conferred upon the 'Office of the Order of the British Empire' by Prince William at Buckingham palace.
- Sagar Baheti from bangalore has become the first visually impaired Indian runner to complete the Boston Marathon.