DAILY CURRENT AFFAIR:26TH and 27TH MARCH
- Indian railway will start 'Railwire Saathi' program ,under this program Wi-Fi hotspot kiosks will be set up at about 500 stations.
- India has become the third largest aviation market in terms of domestic passenger traffic with 97 million passengers overtaking Japan.
- The First-ever'Make in India' was held in Houston,United States.The theme of the Conference was 'Make in India-The Inside story'.
- The Border Security Force has got its first ever woman field officer 'Tanusree Pareek'in the last 51 years.
- The Union Government has notified that the Animal Welfare Board of India(AWB) a body under the Ministry of Environment ,Forests and Climate Change(MoEF)will be permanently chaired by MoEF official.
- Andhra Pradesh has topped the list of state with highest seeded Aadhar Numbers by linking 87.73% of its Jan Dhan accounts with Aadhar numbers .Andhra Pradesh is followed gy Tripura at 87.08% and Telengana 83.56%.
- State run Pawan Hans has tied up with Hindustan Aeronautics limited (HAL)to train helicopter pilots of Pawan Hans.
- The Bharat Heavy Electricals limited has commissioned a 250 MW environment friendly unit in Gujarat in which low grade fuel is used as a primary fuel.
- The world's largest capstone weighing about 40 Tonnes has been discovered by the Archaeological Department of Telengana at an excavation site in Siddipet District.Telengana.
- The World Theatre day has been observed globally on 27th March.
- The Australian fast bowler who recently got Indian citizenship has announced his retirement from international Cricket citing elbow trouble is the root cause for his retirement.
- Yuvabharati Krirangan from Kolkata will host FIFA U-17 World Cup Final.the slogan of th tournament will be 'Football takes over'.
- A 14 year old girl named gauri singh has become the first girl to explore the route from Sea Link near Worli Koliwade to the Gateway of India.