DAILY CURRENT AFFAIR:20TH MARCH
- Bollywood megastar has launched an app named 'ABC of Breast Health'.This app has been developed by Mumbai based Ushalakshmi Breast Cancer Foundation and it provide information in 12 languages.
- The State Cabinet of Punjab has declared to provide 33 percent reservation for women in all Government jobs. The other decisions taken by Cabinet is to increase representation of Women in 'The Panchayati Raj Institutions' and Urban Local Bodies from the existing 33 percent to 50 percent.
- 'Yogi Adityanath' has been sworn in as the 32nd Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh .His two other deputy ministers 'Keshav Prasad Maurya' and 'Dinesh Sharma'.
- Medha,the first Indian made rake was flagged off for the maiden run of the 12 coach train from Dadar to borivali at Lokmanya Tilak Terminus , Mumbai.
- India and Russia has signed two long term agreements.One is for the upgrade and maintenance of the premier Sukhoi-30 MKI fleet and other agreement for the maintenance of other Russian Origin Aircrafts.
- 11 Indian Women have won 'Women Icons'award in Singapore for their contribution in 'Social Works'.
- Chief Minister of haryana Manohar Lal Khattar has inaugurated 'Haryana Sahitya Sangam' where writers,poets,thinkers of hindi,Urdu,punjabi,sanskrit will gather here.
- Germany is going to use voice recognition for its migrants without documents.
- The International Olympic Committee(IOC) has given their approval to add a stadium at Fukushima for the newly included Basebll and Softball events.