DAILY CURRENT AFFAIR: 11TH JANUARY
- Indian Space Research Organisation(ISRO) and French Space Agency (CNES) has signed a partnership agreement in satellite launch technology.This agreement was signed between ISRO Chairman Kiran Kumar and CNES President Jean-Yves LE Gall .
- 'The Noble Prize' exhibition has been inaugurated by Prime Minister Narendra Modi at Science city,Gandhinagar,Gujarat.The exhibition will be open to public until 13 th February,2017.
- Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu has launched a new mobile app 'IRCTC RailConnect App'.
- Kenya and India has signed agreement in the agriculture sector .The agreement was signed after delegation levels talks between Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta and Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi at New Delhi.
- Indian Standard on Gold Hallmarking has been revised by Bureau of Indian Standards(BIS) which is effective from 1st January,2017.The hallmark gold jewelry will now be available in three grades 14 Karat,18 Karats and 22 Karats.
- Union Health Minister J P Nadda has announced Measlesrubella vaccine to roll out in Goa,Karnataka,Lakshadweep,Puducherry and Tamil Nadu between February 3rd And 4th,2017.
- Former wrestler Mahavir Singh Phogat's biography'Akhada' has been released in Chandigarh.Sports journalist Saurabh Duggal released the biography.
- The United States of America has called for a partnership between India,Afghanistan and Pakistan on counter-terrorism operations.State Department Deputy Spokesperson Mark Toner told reporters about this in Washington.
- China has successfully three satellites into space in its first commercial mission using an updated version of The Low-cost Kuaizhou -1A rocket.
- World Bank has decelerated India's growth forecast to 7.0% from the previous 7.6% .
- West Indies Cricket Board of Control has appointed Jimmy Adams as the new director of the association.
- Yana Kudryavtseva,13 times Gymnastic World Champion has retired at the age of 19.
- The Federation Internationale de Football Association (FIFA) has declared that the World Cup will be expanded to host 48 teams,up from 32.