DAILY CURRENT AFFAIR: 10 TH JANUARY
- 'Mumbai-WiFi' a WiFi service dedicated to public has been launched by State Government of India.Till date this public WiFi service is largest of its type.
- State Government of Haryana will set up 'Parambh School For Teachers Education' in Jhajjar,Haryana.Chief Minister of Haryana Manohar Lal Khattar has announced this in the first meeting of the Governing body of Parambh School for Teachers Education.
- The 11 th World Hindi Day is celebrated across the country .Every Year 10 th January is celebrated as 'World Hindi Day'.
- 8th 'Vibrant Gujarat Global Investors Summit 2017' is inaugurated by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in Gandhinagar,Gujarat.
- Digi Dhan Mela is held in Chandigarh in order to promote cashless transactions.
- Fast-food giant from US 'McDonald' announced to sell its businesses in China and Hong-kong to Citic for $2.08 billion.
- Pakistan has announced that it successful launching of submarine based cruise missile 'Babur-3'.
- US Embassy awarded veteran Bollywood actor Amitabh Bachchan in appreciation for his contribution in fight against Tuberculosis.
- The Golden Globe Award winners are announced.This event was organised at Beverly Hills,California,United States(US).'La La Land' won all the awards in seven categories that include the top award for best musical or comedy.
- Gionee Mobile has signed Virat Kohli as its brand ambassador.
- E-commerce giant Flipkart has announced Kalyan Krishnamurthy as the new CEO of the company.He will rep;lace Flipkart co-founder Binny Bansal.
- Binny Bansal,co founder of e-commerce giant Flipkart has been named as Group Chief Executive.