LIST OF CURRENT REPORT PUBLICATION
- A recent report carried out by the World Economic Forum (WEF) on ‘Safety & Security’ has revealed that the Finland is the safest place in the world with Qatar and UAE ranked 2nd and 3rd respectively.
- Vivek Ramaswamy, Apoorva Mehta includes in Forbes’ under 40 rich lists’.
- Priyanka Chopra beats DiCaprio, JLaw, on IMDb’s most popular celebrities’ list.
- Freedom House, a non-government watchdog released the Freedom of the Press 2016 report.
- India now ranks 130 out of 190 countries according to the World Bank’s Ease of doing Business Report 2017.
- Commerce and Industry Minister Nirmala Sitharaman has release the report on Sate wise Ease of doing Business ranking, Andhra Pradesh and Telengana topped all over India ranking.
- India has climbed 21 spots to rank 87th on the World Economic Forum’s Global Gender Gap Report 2016.
- The latest Grant Thronton International Business Report for the July-September quarter, India has placed 2nd on the global scale for business optimism.
- World Bank has recently released a Logistic Performance Index (LPI) 2016 report titled ‘Connecting to Complete 2016’ where India jumped 19 places in the LPI to rank 35th in the year lists’.
- India has slipped by 10 positions to 112th, out of 159 countries and territories, as it ‘fared badly’ across categories including legal system and regulation, according to the Economic Freedom of the World: 2016 Annual Report.