" Must Read in Details"
Railway Recruitment Board has published a New Notice Regarding Downloading of Admit Card for STAGE 2 EXAMS . Railway Recruitment Board will Release Admit from 2nd January 2017 onwards. There will be Two E-Call Letter for Stage 2 Exams i.e. Phase 1 (Preliminary E-Call Letter) & Phase 2 (Final E-Call Letter).
Phase 1 ( Preliminary E-Call Letter)
- Railway Recruitment Board will Release Preliminary E-Call Letter from 2nd January 2017 onwards, i.e. 15 Days before your exams.
- The Preliminary E-Call Letter will show the Exam City Only for Arrangement of Travel. So that candidate can schedule a plan accordingly.
- The Preliminary E-Call letter is not valid in Stage 2 Examination/Exam Centers.
- However for Appearing the Stage 2 Exams candidates need to bring the printed copy of the Final E-Call letter before 4 Days of your exams.
Phase 2 (Final E-Call Letter )
- Railway Recruitment Board will release the Final E-Call Letter before 4 Days of your Exams.
- Final E-Call letter will show Exam City, Exam Center, Reporting Date & Time, Venues, Roll Number, Registration Number, etc.
- Candidates are requested to download Final E-Call letter for Appearing Stage 2(Mains) Exams.
- All Selected Candidates are requested to bring the following documents before Appearing the Main Exam as mentioned below-
Candidates Need to bring the following Document for Stage 2 Exams:
- Final E-Call letter for Stage 2 Exams (Printed Copy Allowed).
- Original Identity Card Issued by Government of India like: Passport, AADHAAR, Voter ID, PAN Card, Driving Licence, etc.
- Bring One Photocopy of Your Identity Card.
- Bring 2 Passport Size Photo graph.
- Bring Blue & Black Boll point pen.
Mains Exam Dates:
- 17th January 2016
- 18th January 2016
- 19th January 2016